Brit/pol/

>Union boss Mick Lynch wants a YEAR of co-ordinated strikes across the economy to force redistribution of wealth and 'redress the balance in society'
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11151637/Union-boss-Mick-Lynch-wants-YEAR-ordinated-strikes-economy.html

>An NHS worker has described her horror after getting “a mouthful of poo” while swimming in the sea
theargus.co.uk/news/20779124.woman-horrified-sewage-swimming-bexhill-sea/

Attached: wood-pigeon-in-garden-e1562140752191-1024x466.jpg (1024x466, 67.84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-PA0q6Hg1sM
youtu.be/GrB1QjD1WDc
theargus.co.uk/news/20779124.woman-horrified-sewage-swimming-bexhill-sea/
youtu.be/XnJmt_Yu7_I
youtube.com/watch?v=70cXs8hht_Q
youtube.com/watch?v=UjZAgNh5X7w
pinterest.co.uk/pin/317926054926506804/
youtube.com/watch?v=5davoRmZpN8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bit early

not fat enough

>An NHS worker has described her horror after getting “a mouthful of poo” while swimming in the sea
do a tictok dance about it

So what

youtu.be/-PA0q6Hg1sM

aye right man back tae sleep

why are there so many health PSAs on the radio now about shingles and cancer

Saw something on tv yesterday saying that the Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo is going to have rapping in it for the first time ever.
The rappers were some niggers from the US army or US marines.

Why can't we have anything that doesn't get queered up or niggerised?

Attached: 1612186756088.png (636x513, 188.07K)

nonce

dead cuntry

Attached: 1629840523071.jpg (624x668, 49.57K)

>BAME English
FUCK OFF
SICK OF THESE CUNTS

Attached: 1614640574388.jpg (585x379, 176.92K)

Fuck off faggot its just a good song

youtu.be/GrB1QjD1WDc

kek

>theargus.co.uk/news/20779124.woman-horrified-sewage-swimming-bexhill-sea/
> She said: “I just felt really chesty and wheezy, I had a bit of a temperature and had a really rough night.

>“On Tuesday when I went to work and had full PPE on, I really couldn't breathe.

>“I had a doctor's appointment and was put on antibiotics, steroids, and an inhaler. They said I’d picked up a respiratory infection.”
absolutely vile

You wot, lad?
Correct. Up in arms, gemtlemen.

Swim with your mouth closed then you silly mare!!

Just put a jumper on over a long sleeve shirt. Still a bit too hot to be walking around like that, but come autum/winter I'll look fucking cool.

fuck off nonce

White English are minority is some areas so technically we're all bames now

tie the jumper around your waist and pretend youre from the 90s

What if i knotted it over my shoulders and prettended I'm some rich ponce.

you'd have to have a sailing boat and white shorts to back it up

Got this on order so I can pretend I can still smell my ex from 1991

Attached: c5c05036-e39a-4474-b430-807248c7d7cb_1.922cfa1669432cebdea75c23c22a0e05.jpg (1000x990, 343.76K)

Its the end of days, sic transit gloria mundi

Attached: 1661600101106953.jpg (659x960, 67.07K)

Should have put a pair of her scuds in the freezer mate

Fucking kike vermin
Hate them so much

You just dont like good music

youtu.be/XnJmt_Yu7_I

every day man, every fucking day
youtube.com/watch?v=70cXs8hht_Q

the church scene from little nicky becoming reality
youtube.com/watch?v=UjZAgNh5X7w

Attached: 1657972704821.jpg (1152x2048, 479.34K)

this actual nonce still replying to me

America (jews) is the source of all modern filth and degeneracy destroying the west

Attached: 4_LEC_JKR_WALLACH_06JPG.jpg (1200x675, 125.12K)

Put the jumper on your head and pretend you're a Roman signifer wearing an animal pelt
pinterest.co.uk/pin/317926054926506804/

Attached: 1594935450197.png (671x626, 63.69K)

Attached: 'BiteLabs' - www.bitelabs.org.jpg (1920x9246, 1.11M)

Gonna spray it on a pillow and sit watching Robin Hood, Prince of Thieves in the dark crying.

freedom protest in Londonistanibad
youtube.com/watch?v=5davoRmZpN8

They hate us

can't wait for the fed to fuck vc money and its consequences straight to hell

Why are people seething about these energy bill rises? If you can't afford a small £3.5k energy bill, YOU are the problem, not the energy bills.

Beautiful church that, shame about the flags.
Ave.

>Union boss Mick Lynch wants a YEAR of co-ordinated strikes across the economy to force redistribution of wealth and 'redress the balance in society'
Fucking hell, Labour are really doing their best to try to undermine Tory rule, aren't they?
>see, look how bad it was with Tories, ignore that it was us making all these overpaid unions strike!

Fucking hell, she must be thick as shit how many warning signs did she miss?
“We went down on the disabled ramp and waited for our friends to come, we saw some poo floating around and assumed a child had had an accident so we walked back a bit.

>“I said ‘it does smell quite sewagey’ and my partner said it was likely seaweed.

>“Our friends then turned up and I said ‘I’m not going in this bit because there’s poo floating around’ and they said ‘yeah we saw that last night when we came down’.

>“We thought it was strange but didn’t think much of it.”

>The group walked on to the Galley Hill area of the beach and saw what they thought was mud.

>Tracy said: “It was really thick, slimy, smelly, disgusting mud, so we carried on to try to get past it.

>“Eventually we went into the water, which was itself quite dark, and it sounded a bit gloopy.

>“We went in with the dogs, who weren’t overly enthused about going in which was odd.

>“Anyway, so we splashed around for about ten minutes and I thought actually this doesn't even feel right - it felt a bit slimy.

>“At that point I kind of stood up, I was up to maybe my waist, then I realised that actually all around us was poo. I was like ‘oh my god’.

>“The dogs started to get all excited and as we were trying to get out, the dog splashed me all over and it landed all in my mouth and up my nose.”
So she saw some floating shit, said it smells of shit round here. The mud looked thick slimey and smelly and the water was dark and gloopy and then and only then did she realise she was swimming in shit. JFC yeah it smells of shit round here must just be that famous shit smelling variety of seaweed.