Sam Hyde fight today

Fight is on dazn idk if any anons will post streams. Show starts at 12.
Sam is being hilarious, he’s dripping wet. Fight seems like it is going to be brutal.
Anyone know where to place bets on the fight?

Attached: FC9D5449-B3AD-4AF1-9D05-9EEF1ABE9B69.jpg (720x406, 55.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/n22Ku2xj8YM
youtube.com/watch?v=OHPwXy702zs&t=1826s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Don't forget that Sam is a TRT (roids) and is a cheating loser

youtu.be/n22Ku2xj8YM

Video of sammy boy doing an interview in London.

Attached: B61E739D-8376-43A4-9219-5304FD4C0C66.jpg (615x431, 28.44K)

TRT user**

He's actually fighting? Is it boogie?

Yes, I won’t forget that mossad has a special dedicated unit to respond every time his name is brought up.

Love Sam.
Simple as.

buy an ad faggot. no one is paying $20 sign up and $10 for this staged gay e-celeb crap

sage

I don't understand why the promotion is larping that Sam Hyde's fight isn't why 90% of the payperview audience is going to watch this. I know they don't really think KSI is some kind of box office draw.

Go back to sucking Sam's cock

i dont care about irrelevant kike ecelebs

Anyone got stream link?

There's no way the other guy isn't also roiding. It's impossible to get to be like 250lbs of pure muscle if you don't also take some kind of testosterone.

Yeah he’s fighting in the KSI event that KSI is doing so he can beat 2 guys in one night and fight jake paul.

Attached: 3699EE70-8BD4-4D38-B279-7E0DBBFBAFD2.jpg (1170x741, 275.95K)

who cares, sam fell off and has a bunch of yes man riding his coat tails so they can try and etch out a modicum of relevance

give me a stream link for free or i'll just pirate it after

I'll be sleeping right though it, hopefully someone clips his fight and posts it somewhere.

This shit is so gay lol.

Sam is channeling ancient Irish warrior spirits currently on the continent of Europe, high casualties expected.

Arguing with a memeflag is like arguing with a door knob. Absolutely pointless.

Lol you are working on sabbath

He takes TRT (roids)

He's a cheating faggot
The other guy is going to rock Sam if he isn't also using TRT

Sam Hyde produces the only current media worth consuming, retard. He is Hollywood blacklisted because he’s based and redpilled.

This shit was corny as fuck and played out back when they did it with washed up celebrities. Same faggotry, different coat of paint.

How do you know he's on roids? He doesn't look like he's on roids. Is he roiding up, then watching anime or something?

That logic doesn’t even make sense, kike. Why would his opponent not doing trt be a benefit? Are you fucking low IQ goygened?

Jump to the 30 minute mark

Attached: 1659780171575803.jpg (1721x1703, 473.97K)

so where can i watch this shit show?

you sound insecure that mutt user has more sexual prowess than you do and your beta ass got sexually mogged
tell me youve got a small pecker without actually admitting it

Show flag tranny

you're gay

LOL

SAM ADMITS HE TAKES ROIDS IN THIS VIDEO

30 MINUTE MARK

NOW GET BACK TO RIDING SAMS DICK

Sam hasn't been funny since 2020

Show flag tranny

>b-b-b-but it's just a "normal dose" to get him back to the levels of a 1950s man!!! all 1950s men looked like him!!!

LE COPE

heart disease is gonna hit him so hard so quickly lmao

Yeah dude, fistfights are gay. Not like cool marvel movies.

Attached: 471DEB1E-B479-4194-8A2E-2A1866950F04.jpg (1747x1170, 303.02K)