WHITE/JEW APPRECIATION THREAD

The biggest lie the shitskins ever sold us is that Jews and Whites aren't the same race, ITT we reaffirm that their divide and conquer tactics will never succeed.

Western Civilization is only possible because Whites of all flags and faiths came together to make it possible, standing together as brothers.

JUDEO-ARYAN RACE FUCK YEAH

Attached: bigstock-business-handshake-on-the-back-299165602.jpg (1462x974, 239.77K)

Kys

You're literally a mainstream neocon user

I prefer scotch Koreans instead

Kill yourself, Jew shill. Whites built western civilization with God's blessing, Jews parasite off of it and turn it into a Satanic anti-christ cesspool.

>soulless mongol shitskin right on schedule to try and divide us

Attached: Israel.jpg (450x578, 60.34K)

Who is dividing and conquering who? Silence rabbi

Attached: PXL_20220827_115215277.jpg (3072x4080, 2.02M)

Is Israel, the homeland of the jewish people, located in Europe?

i agree with everything hitler ever said, but unfortunately he killed my people

Attached: coin-death.jpg (1600x680, 77.59K)

What did he say?

Silence nigger

Attached: 1920px-Flag_of_Israel.svg.png (1920x1396, 12.94K)

We Jews are the chosen people.
If you are not Jew, you are filthy goy.
Filthy goyim need to be undermined and made weaker, divided, and ridiculed until the Jew is on top as the rightful chosen one, not filthy goyim.
Filthy goy should be kept stupid and they should never have racial or national pride, for that makes the goyim stronger.
Stronger goyim is bad for jews, as with goyim coming together and seeing past differences.
Filthy goy should always fight with each other, allowing jews the rightful place as the chosen people.

Attached: Schlomo Shekelstein.jpg (501x585, 156.88K)

wow this is bait

You will never be a jew, for jews you were born a goy and remain as subhuman gentile for the rest of your life, it will never ever matter to us how many sacrifices you'll make, you will never be considered a being worth any kind of right to exist among "god's chosen", but go ahead, enjoy your bloodstained shekels while you can

Attached: sh8896.jpg (400x400, 60.17K)

unless they convert, of course

watch this & get your shit together

Attached: 5CF38FD9-BC1C-454A-BD83-716D35999570.jpg (960x1440, 135.33K)

What book is this?

>pays attention to Jews
>white when we want to be
>Jews when we want to be
Jews should ally with niggers to genocide the white race

Aren’t the “white” Jews just turko/mongol converts from the Silk Road trade routes. But the original Jews still the middle eastern brown money managers that have bleached in the last 150 years in London.

i did

Jews are trying to genocide western whites.

It's the historic yet hidden from history Protocols of the Meetings of the Learned Elders of Zion. It's on the FBI website as a hate text, but I have an original print of Behold a Pale Horse by Bill Cooper, where he published the English translation of the Protocols in chapter 15. Go take a look at what chapter is missing from the new edition of the book. Lol, lmao even

I'd rather have 10 million blacks in my country than 100 of you, parasite.

I don't get OP's pic... it's just a Jewish flag on both sides??

where are the best places in israel to pick up married jewish chicks with huge noses? im talking the most crooked downward curling snozzes in the world?
i just want to feel the tip of a kikes nose frotting on the shaft of my dick when shes sucking