REKIETA LAW CALLING TRANS PEDOPHILE

BASED REEKIETA LAW

Attached: Screenshot_20220827-080750_Twitter.jpg (1080x1431, 517.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/cantryhumor/status/1563312751736680448
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Based
twitter.com/cantryhumor/status/1563312751736680448

what did he say exactly? i don't have twitter

Keffals is a known liar, so what did he actually say?

"wait until they're 18 before getting them to do life changing surgery"

Rekieta? I know Nick Rekieta. I gave him a copy of my book "Wilshire Boulevard" for him to review and he said it was shit. Like he has any talent, mmmm. I have a very successful writing career with my books like "Counterparts" and "Acrobat."
Don't pay any attention to him because he's a grifter just doing it for attention.
GL

Attached: main-qimg-36f73b753b1d1da3e59844f885d2e6f4-lq.jpg (550x412, 26.16K)

Fat Jew with gigantic floppy man tits

>shooting at pinatas
Do burgers really?

>all the trannies seething in the replies
Terminally online trannies are hilarious

>fucking with the lawyer of all people
This guy is asking for trouble. Just stick to the Kiwis instead of hitting everyone in the crossfire.

personally I can't wait. FBI? please, call them, let them figure out who *actually* swatted MTG. lawyer? please, fuck with him, get slapped with a defamation lawsuit. Canadian police? please, involve them, let them figure out you're mailing controlled substances to minors.

it's all gonna blow up on Keffals/Lukas and he this lying attention-whore junkie addict absolutely deserves it

That pedos deserve to be rolled over by a steamroller or something. It was rather mundane and generic. He didn't say anything about anyone being shot

>"Keffals, you're giving life changing treatments to minors? You go on the fucking wall. Right next to every other groomer, every other child molester and every other pedophile in the fucking planet. You are disgusting. Let them turn 18 and make their decisions when they're legally capable. And if you can't do that... you should consider finding a steamroller to run over you, you fucking disgusting pile of shit."

He said "you go on the wall with all the other pediphiles".

I take that as we're going to line them up and shoot them, which is a sentiment i agree with.

Rekieta isn't Jewish, is he?

Based

Yea he is. Good eye

he has sort of a large aqualine nose. There is a chance that he has some distant jewish blood. Many Europeans do. You probably do.

But it would be difficult to call him jewish. He's very much a christian. He has blue eyes (rare for americans now)

Can a man have a nose like that and not be jewish?

THE WALL STAYS WINNING

Attached: theWalls.jpg (702x623, 143.86K)

He self identified as Jewish. The only time I watched him was during the Johnny Depp child, but I distinctly remember being disappointed when I found out. Haven't watched him since

He is a lawyer, so I guess I shouldn't be surprised
Still disappointed

I don't believe you.

Keffals is really milking his 15 minutes of fame

I don't think white gentiles are allowed into law school in the USA.

Rekeita is a kiwi faggot, not based, RIP BOZO

The shills are out early on this one. Remember you're the "baddies," and not real women.

:(

Attached: hitler-sad.jpg (480x360, 12.68K)