King

The Negro Monarchy WILL be established. And I WILL be your Pharaoh. My White slaves. The harems await, they need tending to, my White eunuchs. All the racists will be dead once the Black man Conquer. The Remaining White sons who did not commit the abominable unpardonable sin of racism may live as our personal eunuch slaves to tend our harems. It is a mercy you don't deserve White man.

Attached: KINGS.jpg (495x619, 46.57K)

egyptians never accomplished anything noteworthy

Shut up nigger

Another retarded niggerbait post

Attached: 1657412345260.jpg (1024x776, 274.53K)

Our dicks are bigger.

nogs kangz

>fuck of with your fake history

>inb4 dick washers

Attached: dick washers.jpg (519x355, 69.8K)

no they're not

u is a racist bitch. I finna beatcho ass!

you lack upper body strength. why would you pick a fight with someone who's part meanderthal? that's suicide.

You better hope you win this fucking race war bitch ass cracKKKa because you look expensive! That's what you get for enslaving my noble and proud people! KINGS!

Yawn. Wait until the power goes out and you’re stuck in the cities with no food other than whatever rats you can catch.

300 black babies are killed by the abortion procedure every DAY in America. The leading cause of death for a young black man in America is murder by another young black man. 75 % of black mothers give birth without the babies fathers present.
But yeah, let's start a race war 'cuz whitey.
Hispanics hate blacks more than YT does. If their is a race war, YT won't even need to leave the house. He can just send his maids and landscapers out to handle the darkies. If the pO-leese step aside, the asians will kill more blacks than any other ethnic group.
unbelievable, yeah, let's start a race war so blacks can be Kangs and Qweens.

Based shitposter

Attached: 1641901596045.jpg (1928x2374, 2.63M)

DAS RITE WE WUZ KANGZ N SHIIIEEET

>the racists will be dead
You'll commit suicide?
Don't think you thought this through, and neither am I surprised by that.

>300 black babies are killed by the abortion procedure every DAY in America
thankfully the based republicans have put an end to the black genocide in the south, and in 18 years the BLACK BVLL population will quadruple

>when you take the bait
HELLO, I AM THE REPRESENTATIVE OF ALL WHITE PEOPLE AND I HUMBLY COUNTER OFFER. WE WILL TRADE YOU ALL OF OUR LIBERAL BLUE HAIRED KAREN DEMOCRAT VOTING ANTIDEPRESSANT INGESTING SINGLE AT 30+ BITCHES FOR YOUR HAREM, FREE OF CHARGE. ALL CITY DWELLING MALES AS WELL MAY SERVE IN YOUR HOUSEHOLD AS EUNUCHS, BUT GIVEN THE LOST LABOR POTENTIAL, WE REQUEST NO FEWER THAN 1 BROKEN BUCK PER 2 SOIBOIS. WE HOPE YOU FIND OUR OFFER ACCEPTABLE YOUR NIGESTY.

Not with 13% of the population. Also your community has been completely decimated by the CIA. You are more likely to end up in jail than in a career as a nigger man. Your women don’t respect you. Your children resent you and seek revenge for your negligence. Society literally treats you like a subhuman already. You are locked in already, even outside the prison you live in prison. Welcome to the machine.

Dickwashing retard. All fields.

The political left has organized free rides to the nearest abortion clinic for blacks that can't afford transport. The political left is even talking about having ships in the Gulf of Mexico that provide abortion services to the poor.
The satanists will not easily let their sacrifices to moloch be interrupted.

I's finna think about it. Aight.

I’ve got to add that even when you lash out, and fight for what you perceive as justice, it’s sponsored by Nike and supported by the very regime who claims to free you from oppression but keeps you buried in it. They think you are so brave to fight against the inevitable extinction of your people. It’s a spectacle and you are the monkey doing tricks at the organ grinder so Sephora and Nike can loot what is left of your moral fiber and community unity.