Is she right

Is she right

Attached: 9593ED7D-4A4F-40CB-9382-80725F442A5C.jpg (918x1268, 176.3K)

yes
t. bifag

no. some kids are absolute faggots and should be bullied.

Yes. Russian psychologists have known this for decades which is shy Russia has anti grooming laws. ZOG knows this too but actively promotes grooming. Everything they do is meant to encourage homosexuality through manufacturing consent

I may have not known it at the time, but I knew there was something strange about me when a friend in preschool told me that I seemed to like playing "show me yours, I'll show you mine" with other boys instead of girls.

yup

fine tune your GPT bot, faggot
it's context algo is a bit retarded

of course, why do you need to ask? Have you never been a child?

Yes.

candace is gonna be president someday
boomer family and friends reluctantly agree

>Conservatives: Queer theorists are stupid for saying heterosexuality is a social construction
>also conservatives: if kids see a gay person kiss then they will become gay too!
Also absolute lul they have no sexuality when masturbating fetuses have been observed. Even the whole meme about how talking about being gay makes them gay has to operate on the assumption that they have sexuality implicitly. Otherwise, what makes this different from a kid saying they like tonka trucks bc an adult they know drives a truck? It could easily be just another phase..

Attached: 1660534540409269.jpg (526x526, 68.97K)

Yes.
I never thought about anything in my life until at 13 or so years another guy told me about fapping.

Attached: twitter13.jpg (1200x1200, 819.55K)

Well said, Chad

Only fags in denial believe in grooming.

>"I heard about Jack the Ripper, so I have to kill prostitutes now."

Nah I remember having boners and liking big tittie milfs back when I was that age.

wasn't that common knowledge like 10 years ago? it's amazing to me that americans don't impale people who talk about "trans kids"

Only boomers like her though.

Transgender isn't sex or sexuality, its "Im a boy" or "Im a girl". 5 year olds absolutely do this.

5 year olds might not think about sex but they think and know about marriage and relationships including same-sex marriage if you aren't trying to raise them in an amish bunker. I started thinking about sex when I was like 10-11

Your front hole smells like shit constantly and that will never change.

Attached: 1632219505400.png (579x553, 667.95K)

precisely

What a retarded oversimplification. Doing it on purpose or just dumb af?

>Have you never been a child that wasn't molested from a young age?
Ftfy user

No they do think about "I like big boobs". But they definitely don't start identifying as a different gender without some retarded liberal cunt of a mom, or even worse, faggot adoptive parents telling kids they can be anything they want making the kid confused as fuck.

Struck a nerve!

Being molested/abused makes them gay

>>Start thinking about sex at 5
>>I started at 10
Well of course a meme flag is an absolute joke

Kids absolutely do say "I am a boy" or "I am a girl" And if the gender they identify with is opposite from their "birth gender" thats what being transgender is called. Boobs have nothing to do with it.

Fucking obviously she's right you faggot pedo

How babies are made? Either you're hetero or you're genetic dead end. No other sexuality exists, only mental cases.

Looking at a passing special needs case and stating ”wow that guy’s retarded” isn’t exactly a nerve, but you do you pal.

Beautiful specimen of a human being Candace Owens is. WOW.

Attached: 1649279153620.png (612x344, 310.04K)

I remember having crushes on girls when I was as young as six. There wasn't any explicit sexual desire, but the attraction was there.

Yep. 100% right.

Right wingers completely destroyed the concept of grooming in order to turn it into a dumb insult against gay people.
Originally it meant befriending a child so that way you could meet up with them for sex: "the action by a pedophile of preparing a child for a meeting, especially via an internet chat room, with the intention of committing a sexual offense."

Right wingers changed it to "oh no my kid saw a rainbow flag and it turned them gay!"
Right wingers = stupid, unhinged, evil

My orders where to gut Russia. If you want I can comeback and fix you.

Yeah because they ARE boys or girls retard. they never say the opposite unless some bluehaired feminist cunt keeps reminding them how "it's okay to say you're not a boy Jimmy" basically begging them to say girl just once so she feels justified in her brainwashing experiment > kid thinks he might get a present or candy if he indulges his fat cuntdyke of a mom and that's basically how that goes.

joke isn't as hard hitting as a quote from the niggers themselves.

Attached: We-get-our-food-from-the-store-not-whites.jpg (698x960, 43.24K)

Attached: 1595015500937.jpg (749x923, 109.54K)

I was radicalized by Candice Owens.
>She is a force of nature, a real unicorn.
Did the CIA groom black kids with gangster rap?

Attached: 1660248360958649.webm (320x530, 1.76M)

You're only a step away from realising that gender and sexuality is not biological but environmental upbringing and choice, effectively a life style decision you are heavily prodded into by society. And so is transsexuality.