Why cant they read or write

has the school system failed so much that niggers and zoomers cannot read or write cursive

Attached: gthtn.jpg (1255x974, 972.41K)

Ball pens are the problem.

Zoomers can't triforce.

Kek

Lowest common denominators are considered as standard.
Kek, it is true enough that it's tougher with cheap ball pens than even a disposible fountain pen.
>but muh kid has ink stains on it's hands

Any Forumstards making fun of niggers and zoomers for not knowing cursive yet most of you can't even read ancient Egyptian hieroglyphs

They removed cursive from the curriculum over a decade ago. My little sister graduated 4 years ago and she said they never taught her cursive in school and she had to learn it on her own. On the other hand I started learning it in 2nd grade back in 2002 or 2003

problems is that so many people get sloppy with their cursive as they get older that noone but the writer can read their writing. Has anyone ever given you a message written in chicken scratch?

anons can find a flag location off a live feed with nothing but a backgrouind of the sky

Oh yeah? You can just sun bird sea palm right off, faggot.

Older generations used to take pride in their penmanship, now doomers take pride in getting butt fucked

Times have changed

Dumb nigger, it was an Anne Frank reference

Zoomers*

Lol

tell me a good reason why we need cursive in this day & age faggot

because it looks cool that's why

how else are you going to read original historical documents written in cursive to understand what it said or are you going to keep trusting cnn to tell you what the truth is

The US Constitution is written in cursive.
Im sure you can figure out why its been phased out

Attached: end-your-life.jpg (495x472, 58.77K)

I can read cursive. Too bad the people who write in it think barely intelligible scribbles pass as it. Most people’s handwriting who use it is fucking terrible.

Cursive is the white man's font

I had a calligraphy class growing up. Do they still do that these days?

Attached: 1648361337982.png (1496x743, 101.88K)