Student fraternities

what does pol think of student fraternities/ sororities? they bond for lifetime, meet to drink lots of beer and sing traditional german songs.

Attached: R (2).jpg (800x800, 417.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/politics/2015/sep/21/david-cameron-piers-gaveston-society-what-we-know-oxford-secret
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Do they still do mensur fights?

Fucking liberal cucks. Way too left for me with their support for republicanism.

the one one the picture does not but there are plenty that do. I almost get a boner when thinking about fencing without any protective gear. the one i consider joining does not unfortunately

I want to get a scar like Skorzeny but these type of sororities dont exist here.
Do people still care about mensur scars?

well they can't openly support anything else lol.

I only know one right wing intelectual Dr. Erik Lehnert with visible scars. in normal society you would probally be treated like an outcast if you have them and people understand where you got them from

gather a few friends and found your own one. every tradition has to start sometime.

>in normal society you would probally be treated like an outcast if you have them
why?

people don't like you when you are not ashamed of being german

A CDU Politician is in an fraternity where they do mensurs, right now there is a little campaign from the SPD against this guy. they condemn "elitist men's circles with ritualised violence".

flag reminds me of helvetica

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_the_Helvetic_Republic_(German).svg.png (1200x1200, 16.14K)

each fraternity has it's own flag. there are lots of combinations

jew homo cults that take men away from church

>they condemn "elitist men's circles with ritualised violence".
That's very anti semitic

What a bunch of cunts.
I wish there were these type of societies in my country,dueling with the bros then drinking together sounds like fun times.

the one in picel is a catholic fraternity. they attend mess together

>each fraternity has it's own flag. there are lots of combinations
I just was wondering if it was related to it, since it's the same flag and they seem to be wearing very old style uniforms

look like nerds

wtf i love fucking animals as hazing now
theguardian.com/politics/2015/sep/21/david-cameron-piers-gaveston-society-what-we-know-oxford-secret

All I know is that three generations of the Bush Family have jerked off into the same coffin.

Alright, I used to be associated with one and was enemies with another (to the point of fist fighting) and I gotta say, most are weaklings without a lot of social strength. Also politically just less cucked than the general population, not uncucked

why did you fight? what do you mean with social strength?

a guy i know is in a Burschenschaft and visited a christian fraternity and they got mad because he did not support BLM lol. They settled the argument with a Bierjunge

Pointless.

why? you can have omradery and form a good network. lots of influential people used to be in one and still are today

Why can they not wear badass clothes instead? Those hats are an embarassement