Hyperinflation is coming! Food shortage! Are you ready?

The price of electricity in France has reached 1,075 euros per megawatt hour. By comparison, between 2010 and 2020 the average price per MWh was 45 euro.
Its over 2000%!!! And its not over.

Hyperinflation is coming! Are you ready for food shortage?

Attached: france germany.jpg (2048x1108, 200.58K)

I still can't believe it

not my problem

It will be when biden starts forcing us to ration gas so they can sell, err ship it to Europe.

It will, when eurobross will stop buying your products

>Food shortages
Sorry sweaty, not our fault you haven't prepped with corn syrup. We will stay warm burning off our fat layers all winter.

Attached: 1659685541159642.webm (406x720, 1.96M)

Wouldn’t it make more sense to do the graph in Killowatt hours and not megawatt hours since Killowatt hours are the ones you use to calculate energy prices?

Why the fuck would food get more expensive when power gets more expensive.
They're just going to move user don't be retarded

Attached: 1661597526815975.jpg (726x747, 122.23K)

xDDDDD Jesus fucking Christ.
Imagine all the factories and private bussiness owners. Food/milk refrigerators and bases, warehouses.
Someone is fucking up things on purpose. And like usually, waiting for normal/common cattle general reaction. Remember there are no "accidents". Muttland and europooria are/were and will be main globohomo experimental playgrounds.

any burger people can live off their body fat alone for at least 5 years on average so it's not going to impact them

Attached: 1643974478002.png (657x705, 316.37K)

I can't believe I'm gonna fucking starve to death for a war on the other side of the fucking continent. Fucking fuck.

Choose to respawn at the correct time on this planet to be able to witness this

Attached: smilingspengler.jpg (570x637, 56.81K)

i prefer Ludicrous Inflation myself.

The sad thing is we've hearing about this for over a year and nobody has done jack shit.

There is nothing to be done at this point, for the last 13 years since 2008 the system barely worked because everything is bottlenecked since 1971 but with interest rate policies they could increase and slow the economy to hide that fact.

Now with boomers retiring and milennials having to wagecuck to cover also for them while not owning assets like real estate then it's fucking over.

Communism, fascism or capitalism can't work if currency is evaporating at such speeds and the inflation is 50% monetary 50% industrial bottlenecks since 1971.

Good thing that I live in Russia then.

It’s already been here

>Be yuropoor
>Freeze to death
Lmao

Western people are softies and weirdoes these days

Fattened by gross good and brain-dead due to feminism and Islummic apologists

If things hit the fan, the West is done for.... We've been importing low IQ chimps from Africa, we can't beat the Chinese or Russians or Indians who don't have that problem

>underrated post
good take

I had some nice hake yesterday.

The price of electricity just reached 10 euros per megawatt hour here in northern Norway. I'm worried I'll have to turn off the electric floor heater in my driveway this winter. I'm scared bros.

Attached: 1441636950465.png (720x671, 460.98K)

show flag faggot.

Show your flag, Chaim.

Attached: memeflags 2.jpg (684x1024, 165.75K)

>freeze
>european winter
homeless people perhaps, the problem lies with the industry not the heating

Inflation in america has peaked. Now comes unemployment

I have trust in our politicians. No need to worry.

Attached: no.png (1253x891, 1.24M)

inflation in burgerland peaked because the dxy is going stronger because everyone is aware that with 500% energy inflation the euro will go below 0.90 to the usd soon and after that it goes extremly fast to south american meme currency status in just less than a year if that limit is broken.

There is 0 reason for the us to experience unemployment under current conditions but every keynsian degenerate that spent the last 50 years larping we needed big government spending to protect jobs is now suddenly wanting mass unemployment instead of removing their meme parasitic government jobs.

Attached: 1615401975886.gif (250x250, 20.33K)

Which part of my comment was wrong?

Seethe

I live in the West, trust me, most kids these days don't even know what gender they are lol

Now tell me how these little fairies are going to beat out Russians or Chinese in a fight to the death lol

How can price be that high? Literally cheaper yo run diesel generator

>I'll take 500 tons if electricity please...
Come on now...

You had the answer in hand all along. Use nuclear power to supply your base load, add in hydroelectric where possible, coal fired plants for surge loading, cheap natural gas from the North Sea. Any retard could have made a workable plan.
You have allowed your leadership to be controlled by luciferian "elites" that want to destroy the individual nation states you live in.
The fact that europeans allow the situation to degrade this far is a testimony to the fact that you do not deserve to be free people.
It is not hyperbolic to say Europeans are proving to be lazy, cowardly, stupid and refuse to do the work required to sustain your freedom and to ensure it for your children and grandchildren. You deserve the cold hungry winter coming because you will not leave your shitty little apartments and force your respective countries leadership to do what is best for the people instead of following orders from a luciferian "elite" .
You will have no more freedom , liberty or higher standard of living than you are willing to fight for.