/uhg/ - Ukraine Happening General #3852

Prev:▶Day: 185 - Daily battlefield assessment : isw.pub/RusCampaignAugust26

▶Latest
>Fires across eastern Ukraine including Mariupol and the ZNPP
>Putin signs a decree to increase the Russian armed forces by 137,000 to 1.15 million
>Germany to send IRIS-T air defense systems in the coming weeks
>US to send $3 billion in aid to Ukraine (largest one yet)
>Azov denies Vovk Natalya's ever served in the Azov regiment
>FSB: Darya Dugina's car was blown up by Vovk Natalya, an Azov servicewoman, who fled to Estonia afterwards
>Antonovsky bridge was hit again, casualties reported by TASS
>Darya Dugina's car exploded in Moscow
>Explosions around Belgorod and Sevastopol reported, AA activity around the Kerch bridge
>3 drone strikes in Crimea: Dhzankoy air base and Azovske ammunition depot and a transformer.
>Smooker strikes a Russian airbase near Sevastapol, Crimea (9-14 aircraft destroyed)
>Biden admin to announce a $1 billion weapons package for Ukraine
>Ukraine strikes the Antonovsky railway bridge in Kherson once again
>Zelensky gives a greenlight in replacing Catherine the Great's statue with Billy Herrington, decision is now up to Odessa's city council
>Ukrainian government to start mandatory evacuation of civilians from Donetsk Oblast
>Ukraine claims Russia shelled a correctional facility in Olenivka killing 40+ UA PoWs

▶Telegram Channels
rentry.org/telosint
t.me/ukr_pics/

▶INTELLIGENCE
understandingwar.org/publications
odin.tradoc.army.mil/WEG (equipment explorer)
oryxspioenkop.com/2022/02/attack-on-europe-documenting-equipment.html (tracking visually confirmed equipment losses)
twitter.com/Skawtish
twitter.com/Osinttechnical
twitter.com/Militarylandnet

▶/uhg/ OP Template
rentry.org/uhg2022

Attached: vanya-lost-his-shirt-and-head.jpg (1280x902, 163.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/GYoMyMe4XAfE/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You will never be a jew, for jews you were born a goy and remain as subhuman gentile for the rest of your life, it will never ever matter to us how many sacrifices you'll make, you will never be considered a being worth any kind of right to exist among "god's chosen", but go ahead, enjoy your bloodstained shekels while you can

bitchute.com/video/GYoMyMe4XAfE/

Attached: Schlomo Shekelstein.jpg (501x585, 156.88K)

Remember this recent Murz post? where he talks about massive LNR and DNR casualties and how they are being used as untrained meat? well its no longer on Murz's journal

Attached: 1661039255775070.png (1200x675, 815.43K)

Attached: wish.jpg (850x499, 96.15K)

okay then

kek, fuck you

No, I don't want to stop them from forming since I know language changes and live in a region with its own dialect too.
I would just like slightly more targeted approach to improving English and removing irregularities.
But maybe that's not necessary at all.

the #1 victims of this war are african migrants in western europe who wont be able to heat their homes this winter

Attached: mariDugin.png (931x906, 719.33K)

Isn't that the same dumb vatnik who leaked russian encampment positions in donbass by accident recently? What a fucking troglodyte.

Russian soldier backblasted his friend. Eardrum perforation at minimum.

Attached: backblastshisfriend.webm (848x480, 723.72K)

not the same guy

>removing irregularities.
Checked, but also a throwaway Twitch emote like "pog" can influence word formation.

Saved.

Attached: 1661199471991421.png (800x800, 264.29K)

Ok, so that's another dumbfuck then. I stand corrected.

Attached: 1660851372753357.png (512x512, 521.62K)

Shalom! Shalom! If you're too cowardly to sign up to fight in the Ukraine, remember there are other ways you can contribute and help take the fight to Russia and White Americans. Make sure to work long hard hours for as little as you can, making sure you're not taking something from a Jew. Pay 25% of your wages to taxes for Israel and give another 25% to Jews. If you have a white daughter between 8 and 35, get her a black boyfriend. Freedom and democracy is at stake. Shalom!

Attached: sh764.jpg (900x900, 108.57K)

Time for some bitter redpills:
>NATO would already be in the Ukraine if it could win against Russia
>NATO is a paper tiger that exists solely for US MIC profits
>The Ukraine has not had a single, substantive military victory the entire conflict
>The Ukraine will never get any territory back, it is Russian clay
>Russia will have abundant food and cheap energy this winter, while the EU will starve and feeze
>Russia will determine when and on what terms the Special Military Operation ends
>Nothing your governments do will affect the outcome of what happens in the Ukraine
>Nothing you shill and spam will change any of the objectively true facts listed above

Attached: comfy.png (409x409, 211.41K)

Thanks for your effort of laying out your analysis.
It seems like one ideological chameleon to me too.
Especially
> maintain his corrupt system in power, no ideals, no political sign, no nothgin
has occurred to me too but I think we're playing into the fanfare beyond this simple truth far too often and refuse to see this corruption in our countries but especially America too.
But it's nice to see I'm not alone in that greenquoted assesment.

Yeah, I guess the real language we need to be focusing on is the intent to communicate in the first place and that's being done.
>pog
nice example kek, or should I say, that example is poggers

By making sarcastic posts on Any Forums you really are giving them joos a bloody nose. I applaud your bravery.

>>Russia signed the Budapest memorandum garunteeing Ukrainian territorial integrity Signed: 5 December 1994.
>Russia breaches the treaty by invading Ukraine on 20 February 2014.
>Russia signs the Minsk agreements cease fire on on 5 September 2014.
>Russia torpedos the Minsk agreement by attacking the Donetsk airport on 28 September 2014.
>Russia signs the second minsk agreement cease fire on 12 February 2015.
>Russia breaks the treaty same day by continuing the siege of Ukrainian positions in debaltseve.
>Russia invades Ukraine in breach of all 3 treaties again on 24 February 2022 even thought Ukraine requested a third Minsk agreement.
>"why hasn’t Ukraine tried diplomacy"

NEW STRELKOV
>NEW STRELKOV
NEW STRELKOV
>NEW STRELKOV

>Kherson is closed. edition

Respected Ukrainian partners (not mine) again have a holiday - they are spreading on the Internet video of the broken bridge over the lock in Novaya Kakhovka. Inoperability of the bridge to travel - it was confirmed to me - today around 13.00 got new hits, which someone filmed on a gadget (the bridge itself is much more difficult to destroy, but to overcome it now can only be on foot, I guess). Now both automobile bridges over the Dnieper, held by the Russian Armed Forces since late February - are unusable. Yes, it is possible to try to repair them, but the probability that the partners will let this happen while the bridges are within range of their missiles is below zero.

This is what happens when you care too much so that your partners (through whose territory our state corporations pump gas to Europe) do not suffer and chew snot instead of hitting their own bridges and "decision-making centers.

1/?

Attached: girkinmustache.jpg (251x201, 5.09K)

>>NATO would already be in the Ukraine if it could win against Russia
Russia would already be somewhere other than 50 kilometers from its border if it could win against NATO.

Attached: 1655547911718.jpg (645x773, 35.88K)

Crimea should be retaken militarily, the "referendumb" was total BS
(follwing Russian Coup-d'état in the first place:)

>Illegal, see Ukrainian Constitution
§10/Art.138 concerns only localized issues
Art.73 actually concerns territorial changes...decided exclusively in nationwide referendum
>Media propagandized, dictated and suppressed
large No. of pro-Russian media (domestic or foreign, financed by Russia)
other media was suppressed, criminals/gangs used to intimidate/beat people documenting
Propaganda: "Ukr. Nazis (planning on) hanging people"/"Ru-speakers will be shot"/"NATO troops will seize apartments" etc
Reality: fake, outrageous and dumb horror stories enough believed
>Voting not free and anonymous
Ru military occupied key parts of Crimea
"Voting" with Russian soldiers watching
In addition to Ru Soldiers also Russian gangs. "Cossacks"/"Chechens" and also retirees brought to Ukr
proxy to preserve "good image" of Ru military and suppress/dispersed/beat/intimidate Ukr. protests/journos
>Sham was prepared on short notice
20 days, no time for public discussion
ballots (printed@plain A4 paper) only 2 "options"
-part of Ru
-"independent" state
Some actually believed a fair vote, wanting to stay with Ukraine..option didn't even exist
# of open polling stations much smaller than regular elections
eg: many closed polling stations in Crimea, which always worked during the regular elections before
Russian media shills propagandize long queues "look how many people are at the polls"
Reality: those that did vote simply had no choice and went to available stations, creating queues
>No independent third party international observers
Consequence of 1st point: illegality from start to finish.
No country sent observers, because referendum took place within armed aggression
As of 2014-03-16 Russian army was in Crimea - it's now an armed conflict
Accordingly, sending observes is a moot point, the referendum is neither legal nor legitimate

Notice how vatnik propaganda is getting weaker and more ridiculous by the day. It's like some B-Tier tragic comedy laces with desperation.

cont.

>on Plywood marshal, again

WHAT THE SUPREME PREVENTS THE PLYWOOD ONE FROM DOING

In the last couple of weeks, a theme has emerged and is gaining traction on the Internet with the conventional title: "Shoigu is not to blame for anything, he is trying with all his might to win the war (insisting on carrying out the necessary mobilization measures for this), but Putin personally interferes with him." To all appearances - this topic is being thrown in and pushed hard. And, especially, it has received a push right now, when Ramzan Akhmadovich once again declared his readiness "to quickly take Kiev at any moment, if there is such an opportunity" (I'm quoting close to the text, not accurately).

Because my deepest sympathies for the Russian Defense Minister (at times reaching the point of rapturous adoration) are widely known, and the promise of "not ... until the war is over" has been keeping me from an even more hysterical veneration for the President for half a year now. Until the war is over", then I consider myself entitled to try to act as an "arbitrator" (don't think of me as impudent!) in this "dancing of shadows on ashes" (in the words of Vitaly "Africa"), which is what the anonymous force behind the above mentioned "throw-ins" is trying to present us.

2/?

Attached: strelkovmotorola.jpg (900x676, 170.36K)

cont.

So, very briefly about the current military situation:

1. The third ("effective" - R. A. Kadyrov) stage of the SAFE operation has smoothly turned into the fourth ("saving the civilian population" by slowing down the pace of the operation - S. K. Shoigu personally) in just three weeks from the start;

2. In fact, all the "effectiveness" of the 3rd stage ended with insignificant (but costly) tactical advances near Donetsk, culminating in the capture of the PGT Peski. On the Kherson front, there was a "swap" - ours advanced by 5 km to Mykolaiv from Snigirevka, the Ukrainians captured two villages and a bridgehead on the Inuglets river between Snigirevka and Davydov Brod. On other fronts also, in general, the front line did not change.

3. The enemy during the summer sharply (many times) increased the number of missile and drone strikes on the deep and close rear of the RF Armed Forces and LPR Armed Forces, achieving more and more successes, now quite comparable (in damage) to missile strikes on its own territory, taken from the RF Armed Forces since the beginning of the SMO. Thus - and in this respect, the RF Armed Forces have lost their "exclusive superiority", while the AFU has achieved a certain parity. Sad, but true.

>Sad, but true.
kek

3/?

Attached: Girkin happy.png (926x511, 671.04K)