Oh no no no

I was brainwashed by the trans community': Detransitioner reveals he regrets having his penis removed and says woke doctors didn't warn him of negative consequences because it would be 'bad for business'

Attached: fggtr54ed.jpg (1011x1050, 206.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NOaSdO5H91M
archive.org/details/iygagtw-ebook-review-copy/page/n5/mode/2up
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Play stupid games, faggot....

> Shape Shifter

LMAO

blaire white is hot, would fuck her

Attached: Blaire_White_2.png (462x616, 241.07K)

Not my problem bitch

Z

Attached: jhg65tryufj.png (852x830, 806.42K)

> hot
> her

>detransitioning
>caked in makeup
>womens clothes
>blonde wig

Right.

!

Attached: jh1123qqas.jpg (738x749, 169.68K)

> I have no working PENIS or VAGINA

Attached: lrty67tggf.gif (300x169, 607.41K)

someone post the guy without makeup

Who would've thought that cutting off/mutilating your reproductive organs would be a bad idea? Kek

kek

Attached: gt665hn.jpg (889x476, 74.37K)

Evolution working.

My guess is all they've got is women's stuff since they transitioned, so it's just easier to continue to buy and use womens stuff, especially when you are functionally neither.

Transvestites are a thing. Though been steadily erased over the past eight years or so.
Also nice digits.

>does something
>absolves herself of consequences blaming others
yep, definitely a woman, detransitioners don't exist

>I can't breed

the depraved hedonist throws a tantrum to get what he wants and then when he gets it throws another tantrum demanding that he go back to his previous state. kek

The depraved hedonist belongs in a shallow grave in the wilderness.

>refund policy: none applicable

detrans doesn't make any sense except if you undergo SRS, because the science isnt there yet. if you transition and you pass and you don't get treated like shit why would you detrans? chances are you would be able to express yourself better after you transition because there is nothing to repress; just you being your true self. does post-transition gender dysphoria exist? is the whole detrans thing just transphobic propaganda?

Show me the axe wound first kike

no refunds

> t.ranny fapper

At least he can't breed anymore, so his degenerate stupidity won't be passed on to future generations. Better for the gene pool.

Alex already did

Attached: 1652576169289.png (527x416, 410.04K)

youtu.be/NOaSdO5H91M

>It's right next to me isn't it...

Attached: sss.png (798x783, 657.34K)

Based Alex

Attached: alex jones and blaire white.jpg (955x1200, 204.66K)

trannys should not cut their dicks off
they should receive therapy so they learn to accept their penis.
In reality, being a woman with a dick and balls is the best of both worlds.
It's too bad trannys don't realize this.
The dick is fun to play with and convenient for pissing.
the balls release testosterone which gives you energy and improves your mood and sex drive.

>does post-transition gender dysphoria exist?
Yes, since "gender dysphoria" doesn't really exist, the correct term is "body dysmorphia" and its treatment is psychological support, therapy and maybe an antidepressant. If you're "treating" a mental illness with mutilation, why wouldn't the mental illness simply remain?

a tranny without a penis is like an angel without wings

many such cases
1/2

archive.org/details/iygagtw-ebook-review-copy/page/n5/mode/2up

Attached: Cathy 1.png (649x751, 147.74K)

2/2

Attached: Cathy 2.png (648x1234, 232.11K)

>the balls release testosterone which gives you energy and improves your mood and sex drive.
and make you hairy. and make you horny all the time which we don't want. and give you oily skin which is gross

body dysmorphia =/= gender dysphoria. and it does exist
you're conflating gender dysphoria with bottom dysphoria, which is not always present in individuals with GD

a womqn who isn't horny all the time has something wrong with her insides and is best avoided. jesus fuck someone must be really desperate to settle for a eunuch like you.

Jews selling the problem, then selling the "repair"

>and make you horny all the time which we don't want.
but when you cut them off you get depressed and regret transitioned and off yourself. Those balls are what keep you living.
trannys should just keep the balls and channel that sexual energy toward something else.

>and make you hairy. and make you horny all the time which we don't want
you want money first, dick second. otherwise, gold diggers wouldn't exist.