So in America do people hate young white men irl as much as they do online?

I mean it seems pretty much everywhere on twitter and I read stories about how womens studies professors teaching the class that white men caused all their problems. How does it translate to irl? Do people hate (young in particular) white men in America as much irl as they do online? What about white women? What about non white women? Non white men? Fuck, other white men. Im English not American so thats why I ask. Pic unrelated

Attached: 03FB042A-3742-47A5-896B-47DCF46F9528.jpg (540x534, 71.58K)

Kike demoralization shill thread. Anyone who replies is retarded.

Nawh, thats over rated. They hate asian men the most. for reals.

Attached: p4yXwwY.jpg (919x960, 66.59K)

Yes, most white women prefer Persian and black men in my area.

Attached: 40AE06E6-D293-4EBA-A1EF-6ABC17EC8819.jpg (1125x1337, 1.42M)

The people who hate white men are also looking to white men to fix things

The American women hate you OP. Your mother is a whore.

Yes it's true hang out around non whites for even an hour and you'll find out pretty quick

No. I watch a lot of "WMAF" videos on YouTube, pretty much all of the comments are asian guys coming there to whine about how they can't get any and white guys taking all the women. asian women who say they don't date white guys are 100% asian guys.

>womens studies professors teaching the class that white men caused all their problems
Education is the real problem

Sad do they at least wanna fuck us like the memes say?

Yes

I am brown and I understand colonialism. Europe doesn't have a wealth of natural resources and it necessitated it.

I don't get the harshness they treated the colonized natives with, though. Were they to have dealt with them fairly and given them good prices, people would be singing praises in these places about White men and even given a lot of freebies.

But no, they get off on violently subjugating those they deem inferior races and then fighting one another for the spoils, something that ultimately caused a huge casualty rate for fertile, healthy European males.

Now only the second tier is left and jews exploit colonial era sentiment to spread hate in the Third World. And while they are the instigators, the core cause are Europeans themselves for hating people about something they have no control over - race and skin tone (don't even pretend it's not about that; shitskin gets thrown about here liberally, not like I care because I'm proud of being brown).

What are the politicals implications of searching posts in the archives with the exact wording as the op and only finding a few dozens results ? I know for sure that this shit is spammed for years on Any Forums, then i search for "hate young white men" in the opening post only from united kingdom and boom a hundred result with the same wording as the op, how do they do it ?

No. Anti-whiteness was invented by the rich to convince racists to vote against their interests.

you are wrong though, europeans hate them because the shitskins come to europe. stay in your shithole and there is no problem

Because when you treat natives fairly you get south america

I have never taken nor do I even know anyone who’s taken a woman’s studies class, they are in the extreme minority and only a minority of the retards in the class will actually believe what the professor is saying and only a minority of that will be smart enough to remember a single thing she said after the course ends.

Go offline and worry about your own sorry ass country, faggot

They didn't. Latin americans were born after the conquistadors slew off the males and impregnated the captured females.

Even the Sapa Inca's wife was raped and that sparked the first war against the Spaniards.

As you did, so do we. What's sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander.

And you're a handful who object to our presence. The majority of Western Europeans would call you backward for this, including in your native Switzerland.

You're lying. White women are the #1 least likely demographic in America to date outside of their race. That's why all the propaganda is needed.

How many of those charts take into account women under 25? White women may choose to settle down with a beta white boy AFTER they’ve had dozens of 1 night stands with niggers, but your studies don’t take any previous dating history or infidelity. If you took a poll right now of people under 30 I guarantee those stats would change

I

Attached: 5639e967a747f2b646f2a5fbd6d1aa64.jpg (736x708, 60.36K)

Non-Whites want to fuck everyone.

True. It doesn't take into account hook-ups and cheating.

Yes, we do enjoy sex with White women and that's the lion's share of where the hate comes from.

If you respect women they will dance in your corpse. Never a need to respect woman unless she's raising your kids.