WE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

WE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Attached: 16615993106222728.jpg (1125x1900, 354.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V5eaDhCVNJU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>tfw no brilliant wife

some smart girls are cute but a lot of them fall for the "i am going to study till iam 30 i need that phd" junk

it`s very sad to meet these women and they don`t have any kids

>Smart
>Voluntarily defaces body with tattoos

Attached: 1619853301524.gif (200x150, 2.11M)

They won't find husbands if the only ones left are crotchety old pensioners and grandmas.

Hungarian youth are leaving the country in record numbers and it's true of many central and southern European nations.

>>tfw no brilliant wife
they're so rare though

one in 10 millions probably, all the examples of "le epic woman in history" feminists throw around are usually complete lies, there are a few women who were intelligent like men, but they're extremely rare
I can think of only a few, marie curie, that girl who plays on scicraft

I was thinking about including the girl who made a new system for star classification, but honestly her system is retarded, and she just noticed it because she spent all day sifting through data

idk, I only have 2 examples, if anyone has more examples of women who were genuinely on the same level as men feel free to add them, but the fact I can only think of 2 goes to show how rare they are

>marie curie
>The story goes a lot deeper than that. It's been over a decade since I read the story, but all of her 'work' was essentially stolen from Pierre Curie -- her husband. She didn't do shit. One of 'her' nobel prizes for for Pierre and Henri Becquerel and her name was slapped on for being present in the lab.

>"At first the committee had intended to honour only Pierre Curie and Henri Becquerel, but a committee member and advocate for women scientists, Swedish mathematician Magnus Gösta Mittag-Leffler, alerted Pierre to the situation, and after his complaint, Marie's name was added to the nomination."

>After her husband died, she was given his job as a sympathy reach-around because she was hysterical. Just handed it because she had a vagina. 5 years later, she sucked Paul Langevin's dick and stole his genius for her 2nd nobel prize.

>marie curie
>Mercury
It's allegory and she was not real mate.
My wife is smarter than everyone on 4ch but me and I shut down all non redpilled thoughts she attempts.
They can be smart, but you have to train them or they'll just remember down anything.

Yes and no. Women refuse to "marry down" because their "friends" in the social media will ridicule them for it.

>the state audit office - which is close to viktor orban
youtube.com/watch?v=V5eaDhCVNJU

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 22.58K)

not smarter, more educated
and the correlation is very strong in all western countries

Intelligence is the natural enemy of cuteness. The more of one you have, the less of the other. Cuteness is the highest virtue a womyn can have, so anything that threatens it is to be avoided like the plague.

Attached: 9f2fdfc00ee2de23ac8b56bfc280b465401e1e626faa0beb3a9a784ff37c1ec8.gif (350x231, 119.62K)

>but all of her 'work' was essentially stolen from Pierre Curie -- her husband. She didn't do shit. One of 'her' nobel prizes for for Pierre and Henri Becquerel and her name was slapped on for being present in the lab.
everyone in france knows pierre curie is the main guy of the two, it's not even presented as if it was the other way around

my point here is just that he had a pretty comfy setup, with his wife being able to keep up in the autistic shit he was doing, and even continue his experiments after he died (pierre curie was ran over by a car, a horse drawn car, apparently that was a thing, didn't even think horse carriages could kill a man, but if they were going fast I guess)

>but a committee member and advocate for women scientists, Swedish mathematicia
kek

> alerted Pierre to the situation, and after his complaint, Marie's name was added to the nomination."
this is one of the examples where it's "I guess we will never know"

here, did pierre insist to tell everyone his wife did a lot of work because it was true, or because he was a pussy wipped simp? there's 0 way to know which one it is

> 5 years later, she sucked Paul Langevin's dick and stole his genius for her 2nd nobel prize.
yeah, that's universal, women will instantl cheat on even their lifelong partener and love if they are left unintended with another man for one hour, finding a woman that doesn't behave like that is as hard as finding a smart woman, which is horrible, because it means that finding a woman who is smart AND who is faithful is just doing (1/10^7) * (1/10^7)

they keep ignoring the fact that its not men that don't want smart woman.
Its smart woman that don't want to get with men that are not as "smaaaht" as them

Test

My girlfriend is very intelligent and cultured and completely devoid of common sense. Ya can't have it all...

Smart people are assholes.
Dumb people are usually easier to get along with and more down to earth.
Just my two cents.

women should get married in high school.

>smart
Most women getting degrees are borderline retarded.

>makes them much smarter than men
kek'd

femoids are easy fleecing for the academic-jew.

>>but a committee member and advocate for women scientists, Swedish mathematicia
>kek
he actually did this check his biography lmfao

Ada Lovelace did the same shit as well she stole it off the guy she was fucking and the guy comitted suicide after.