Does your political beliefs influence your taste in music, Any Forums?

True Satanic Black Metal are bands such as Death, Cannibal Corpse, Obituary, Carcass, Entombed, Bolt Thrower, and Morbid Angel. You can listen to your Metallica if you want, but you do not understand anything about real Hitleric Nazi Black Metal. You are just a poser and you can fuck off from the whole scene. Black Metal is real music, not intended for animals like you, but real Satanic Misanthropists who do not care about people like you dampers.

Black Metal is music for the elite and you do not understand it. None of you understand real Satanism. You ridiculous little kids. Our worldview is based on Wotanic Hitlerism, on a personal level satanic individualism, collective level Hitleric Fascism. Without an understanding of theoretical occultism, it is useless to dream of understanding the Wotanic worldview. None of you can understand Wotanism, for you are all intellectually earthworms. You can not reach the elite level of Satanism, so why even dream about it. Satanism and Black Metal are for the elite. For real misanthropists.

Attached: images (8).jpg (466x658, 32.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u4S1ClLPKlI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

None of the bands you listed are black metal

I don't understand why black metal is considered music. What's the appeal of listening to retards screaming?

>Gate-keeping faggot on the grounds that “true” death metal is a “real” expression of white spirituality
>Japanese gook

Im a huge blues traveler fan myself

no but it's kinda funny seeing lemmy with an ss officer's cap when he had the exact opposite beliefs

since when death, cannibal corpse, obituary, carcass, entombed, bolt thrower and morbid angel are black metal??? All the bands you named are death metal.

better question. Why are all metal fans so painfully autistic. I see this every bread it comes up in

Attached: 1660060832727894.png (411x598, 249.8K)

yes of course it does, i love NSHC and RAC

Fuck off troll jew thread

Who is this chick? Name? No, I'm not a coomer, I might've seen her irl in my town before.

So you're trying to be ironic by calling people posers if you don't listen to black metal and listing death metal bands. hmmmm, what's the point of this? Well anyways, I do like all genres of metal, black metal is my favorite, and i relate to it, because I believe our world is dark and evil, and ran by evil people. Not that I am dark and evil. I think dark music reflects the world I am in the best. Does that answer your question?

Attached: darkend nocturn slaughter cult.jpg (1100x733, 152.33K)

Also this.

Metal fans are mostly weird as fuck no idea why

Attached: C8162984-2BFF-4B66-AE57-9B1A64F825D6.jpg (864x989, 146.48K)

Black metal sucks (dot)

Correcting people isn't autism, retard-kun.

Here we go, we're having some "social studies" students asking questions for its "studies".

Don't reply to this thread.

Im over 13

>We like Satan
>We like Hitler
>We like Wotan
None of these things go together. Also, Mayhem were a bunch of faggot commies and Euronymous got what was coming to him

This OP should be banned. His title is misleading. All he wants to talk about is black metal. Go away OP your terrible.

Yeah I used to be a part of the "Black metal elite", was a pro collector but sold most of my shit to metallion. Then I simply grew out of it which all people should, its cringe as fuck and you will realise this hard when you get older unless you have autism. Until then, enjoy your reality bubble of "elitism". In reality you are just a miserable egoistical prick who perceives yourself as a privileged "satanic" badass.

Attached: 1503672170501.jpg (880x621, 37.01K)

Uniroincally if you like rap you aren't white, looking at you burgerstan.

As a mid 90s german kid that grew up on electronic music it could have not been anything else. If you don't engage in the partying culture you really don't get bombarded with propaganda or any pozzed lyrics. It is all about the music. The hammering basslines combined with the beautiful synths!

youtube.com/watch?v=u4S1ClLPKlI

Attached: 1661421499032889.jpg (638x375, 38.56K)

Nowadays, most metal kids are conservatory students and videogame nerds
The few Boomers that remain are married and even get sleep at concerts

That's my girlfriend, fuck off.

Attached: 132A82EC-69EC-4659-B073-D1DF7BF72003.jpg (716x1072, 425.54K)