ESSAY ON UKRAINE WAR

I have to write an essay on the happening in Ukraine. The essay will be marked by a professor who works at the Ministry of Foreign affairs. I'm already flunking the year so why not go out with a bang.

Post Redpills about the Russo-Ukrainian war. Redpills on jewish connections will not be included, but still very appreaciated.

Attached: Kissinger.jpg (897x675, 153.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

canvasopedia.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

write "HOHOLS TONGUE MY ANUS" and enclose this pic with it

Attached: piggy2.jpg (3072x3072, 1.2M)

Attached: ukraine war genocide.jpg (1024x546, 436.95K)

Kek
nice idea user, but I will try to finish college after a couple of years and this would just make that impossible

is a redpill but nobody gives a fuck about churkas unironically. I would prefer war crime stats, signs of narrative control etc
The college I attend is of the conservative globohomo variety

>I'm already flunking the year

why

Attached: 1646780277157.jpg (2560x1707, 3.37M)

What a dumb faggot serbnigger too stupid to finish your degree now you want to fail it by writing russian shill propaganda. Professor is just going to laugh at you then fail you, kek on 2nd thought maybe you should do it vatnigger

2014 Odessa clashes, were pro-Russian protesters were herded into the Trade Union house and massacred.
Afterwards the corpses heads and faces were burned off to make them unidentifiable.
There's dozens of anti-Russian atrocities like this. In Maidan times any Russian speakers that voice anti-Maidan opinions were massacred.
This directly led to the uprising, and was followed by the organized Ukrainian genocide attempt of Russians in the East.
Also worth mentioning the right of self determination of people, which was denied to Russian majority areas, and is a phony law to begin with. Look at the likes of Catalonia. Even in Western Europe it is not respected.
Then there's the CIA operation behind the Maidan protests.
Overall this should be enough to cause massive seethe.

because online classes, where professors read the book they just published and demand you buy, are really interesteing and totally not make you sleepy, especially when they do so in a monotonous voice just for the hour to pass, while not even looking at the camera once.

>russian shill propaganda
kek paki
i take anti rus propaganda aswell
you need to provide some though

thanks this would be a good introduction

Here's two for you:

Attached: 164534857441.jpg (689x2961, 696K)

Attached: 164534857442.jpg (635x1625, 309.14K)

Do it on Ukrainian women being displaced as refugees of war
Include a section on how they taking negro men ass loverrs

>Include a section on how they taking negro men ass loverrs
kek,
already my plan for a paragraph (ukies fight women leave...)

>college where you write essays on current events
ngmi

Are you studying "International Affairs", "Politology" or something related?
Drop that and learn how to code or how to weld instead.

Attached: 1657959896081.png (1878x1422, 1.45M)

Something like that, an overattented, globohomo school
Thats a trade school , too late for that
Though we have trade highschools and I fortunately went to one. I can get a above decent job already, though I found a job where the pay is bad but all you do is litterally cardio (no heavy work, no sitting at a desk either) so will try that until I get some capital

>I can get a above decent job already,
So why do you need a college?
Write this

Srdja Popovic is the architect of modern organized colored revolutions who played a significant role in the Maidan coup.
His first CIA-sponsored project was OTPOR(resistance) which was tasked with bringing down Milosevic in Yugoslavia. After initial success, he became one of the most valuable assets to Langley, he formed CANVAS which became the front face of every colored revolution worldwide. Which they proudly boast about canvasopedia.org/

Attached: 119FB8A1-E09A-44AD-9A8D-C4E3E72A5D10_w1080_h608_s.jpg (1080x608, 76.34K)

>Write this
kek
>So why do you need a college?
status user thats it,
plus i found a way to monetize the degree once i do get it

Sounds like you got scammed and now are seething.

You have to include obvious trolls. Probably a age or two before you write the conclusion.

Attached: file.png (543x233, 49.95K)

private colleges re 1-2k here
most are free
cope

Ukraine is nothing more than the hammer with which the luciferian "elite" chose to hammer Russia with this year and a convenient way to loot western countries treasuries. Unfortunately for the people of Ukraine, the mettle of Russia is stronger than that of Ukraine. The Ukrainian hammer will be destroyed and the luciferian "elite" will cast it aside.