Degenerate Founding Fathers

America is not a Christian country contrary to what the Conservatives say.

>Inb4 "b-b-but thr majority of the citizens are Christians!!""
Although the majority of the USA at that time were Christians, the foundation of their country was built in was not. The branches is only as good as its roots. America is founded on the "Enlightenment" principles, which has the goal of decimating Christian societies, that showed its true face during the French Revolution.

America is not a "Christian Country" on the same way as the European countries was. The European countries can be called Christians as their roots are founded on Christian principles by the ways of "Aristocracy" which were the Kshatriya caste during the middle ages. America has no higher historical caste that justifies them as a Christian country in anyway.

I mean, let's not forget that the founding fathers are in NO WAY Christians in any word of meaning. Most of them are Freemasonic subverter Jews that hate tradition and European customs. Literally Benjamin Franklin was on the Hellfire Club and Thomas Jefferson actually edited the fugging Bible.

America was founded on insidious ideas belonging from the "Enlightenment" which focus on atomic individualism and proto-atheistic liberalism, gender equality, and degeneracy.

Want further proof?
>Pic related

Attached: 1656204804704(0).jpg (736x595, 63.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

teachingamericanhistory.org/document/speech-on-independence-day-2/
founders.archives.gov/documents/Jefferson/03-07-02-0341
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

they were deists mostly

The separation of church and state is required to protect agency. Something you wouldn't understand.

Thatvis why the Constitution bars the formation of a National religion and also bars the outlawing of religion.

What most separation of Church and State people want is freedom from religion. Nothing says you can't vote on your religious beliefs.

Thomas Jefferson fucked how many black women?

The problem isn't that Jefferson fucked black people. The problem is he did not fuck them enough.

>The European countries can be called Christians as their roots are founded on Christian principles by the ways of "Aristocracy" which were the Kshatriya caste during the middle ages. America has no higher historical caste that justifies them as a Christian country in anyway.

Aristocracy comes from Aristotle, hence the name. The Founding Fathers were based precisely because they weren't extreme Christians. They recognized that religion was mainly a social control and fertility mechanism, but they were high IQ enough to see beyond it.

That being said I do think Freemasons were corrupt, and I do think some of them were led astray by Freemasons. But just because Masons are kinda fucked doesn't make Christianity automatically good. Just look at every major Christian religion today, even Catholicism. They all preach open borders and nigger worship

Intelligent people are usually not Christian.
The masses are, not the elites.

Thirdly, the Declaration of Independence announced the One People, assuming their station among the powers of the earth, as a civilized, religious, and Christian people,—acknowledging themselves bound by the obligations, and claiming the rights to which they were entitled by the laws of Nature and of Nature’s God.

They had formed a subordinate portion of an European Christian nation, in the condition of Colonies. The laws of social intercourse between sovereign communities constitute the laws of nations, all derived from three sources:—the laws of nature, or in other words the dictates of justice; usages, sanctioned by custom; and treaties, or national covenants. Superadded to these the Christian nations, between themselves, admit, with various latitudes of interpretation, and little consistency of practice, the laws of humanity and mutual benevolence taught in the gospel of Christ. The European Colonies in America had all been settled by Christian nations; and the first of them, settled before the reformation of Luther, had sought their justification for taking possession of lands inhabited by men of another race, in a grant of authority from the successor of Saint Peter at Rome, for converting the natives of the country to the Christian code of religion and morals... Hence had arisen among the colonizing nations, a customary law, under which the commerce of all colonial settlements was confined exclusively to the metropolis or mother country. The Declaration of Independence cast off all the shackles of this dependency. The United States of America were no longer Colonies. They were an independent Nation of Christians, recognizing the general principles of the European law of nations.

teachingamericanhistory.org/document/speech-on-independence-day-2/

I get the sense a fedora is about to be tipped .

I've already tipped it user.

The US Founding Fathers were not intelligent. Driven, charismatic and excellent rhetoricians, yes, but not intelligent. Thomas Jefferson got filtered by Platos Republic hard

>I am just returned from one of my long absences, having been at my other home for five weeks past. having more leisure there than here for reading, I amused myself with reading seriously Plato’s republic. I am wrong however in calling it amusement, for it was the heaviest task-work I ever went through. I had occasionally before taken up some of his other works, but scarcely ever had patience to go through a whole dialogue. while wading thro’ the whimsies, the puerilities, & unintelligible jargon of this work, I laid it down often to ask myself how it could have been that the world should have so long consented to give reputation to such nonsense as this? how the soi-disant Christian world indeed should have done it, is a piece of historical curiosity. but how could the Roman good sense do it?

Subtlety not a normal trait from militant atheists. Good you are growing as a person. I am proud of you.

what's that from?

Letter from Thomas Jefferson to John Adams. He rambles on about how he can't understand Plato at length.

founders.archives.gov/documents/Jefferson/03-07-02-0341

They were faggots and I would have fucking rocked them in the face with my fucking fist

No shit, Lou Holtz - speak on it

You may not be wrong. Founding Fathers and Virginians of the time went to church but those with status also had aspired to new ideas and embraced that of Natural Law.

There is some fudging here but the emphasis as a whole isn't incorrect.

They sought something more tangential to their situation and position as Virginians in a new world. A new identity from that of the Englishman as a whole.

Degenerate? Far more in touch and enlightened to new ways of observing the world than many.

I tried to get a jpeg of a Virginian utopian painting from the 17th century and the browsers failed. There was a long standing hold on Virginia being the canvass for completing a perfect vision of society woven with natural beauty. More troubled about the lack of images than this post.

>(((Memeflag)))
>(((1 post by this ID)))
>(((Rebbit spacing)))
>(((Some stupid bait)))
nu/pol/ will give this shit 300 angry (you)s.
>... and then one day, for no reason whatsoever, the Jews decided you were all just cattle.

Attached: slide 3.png (1156x2031, 289.83K)

frankly, he was in excellent company—go look at all the invective that Nietzsche heaped on Plato.
>The US Founding Fathers were not intelligent
yeah nah, they absolutely were. The Adamses and Benjamin Franklin especially were so brilliant and so widely-read that I am rendered appallingly envious of them.

Since when is Nietzsche "good company". The guy was the definition of a midwit who failed at his own life philosophy and died a sad, syphilis ridden death. So much for the ubermensch.

Ok antichrist enjoyer