Which of these countries would you rather live in?

Which of these countries would you rather live in?

Attached: 808x454_f066dad2-a2f5-5cda-832d-13d589bd0187-3098951.jpg (808x454, 31.54K)

None

Neither.

Attached: based.jpg (750x1001, 203.77K)

romania has hot girls

i don`t know maybe transylvania also has hot girls?

hungary meh, boring af

Which has the most gypsies?

i prefer sea access, so the coast.

>lives in germany
>says other countries have hot girls
???
also, neither.

Romania, I'd rather eat shit than learn Hungarian.

>Eastern Europe
Why would I wany to live in the worst version of Europe?
Hungary has better people, but Romania has a really low cost of living since it's basically Africa. So maybe a remote job that will earn me real people wages and live in a castle.

Germany has the hottest women hands down but the average German woman is basically a potato on legs

Fuck off we are full.

romania

>I define people's worth by how much money they have.

How utterly Jewish of you.

Romania because the language would be easier to learn than Hungarian that's for sure, plus Top G lives there.

transylvania
it has all the benefits of hungary and romania

Ungarn

Hungary is nice in the Budapest-Vác-Esztergom-Székesfehérvár area but became too gyspy once we approached Miskolc. Never been to Romania. Transylvania looks dope ngl. Would live in Hungary though. It wasn't bad.

Attached: a881pPp_460s.jpg (460x441, 37.22K)

Hungary because they're Catholic and based

>easy Europe is worse
I too love being raped by dandnigger gangs and getting arrested if I resist!

From a neutral standpoint, Romania.
Because it's bigger, it has mountains and seaside.it also has multiple subcultures, and a more diverse cuisine, thanks to foreign influences over the years
Moldova -A more Slavic cuisine
Transilvania- more Germanic and Hungarian cuisine ( unironically shittier, except for pork products and delicatessen
Wallachia - Balkan and Turkic influences
We also have pockets of Turkic,Tatar, Lipovan Russian, Cossack, Swab ,Szekely and Csango people, who sell authentic food, and that's pretty neat

American suburbanite filth always assume there will be a safe suburb to flee to while the shitskins do the scutwork and make his favorite ethnic snackfoods. If these people are ever forced to flee to your countries you should stab em, chuck the body in the nearest river and pin the deed on the gypsies.

>it also has multiple subcultures, and a more diverse cuisine, thanks to foreign influences over the years
Not a selling pont.
>Turkic influences
Something to avoid like the plague. Vlad had the right approach to Turks.
>We also have pockets of Turkic,Tatar, Lipovan Russian, Cossack, Swab ,Szekely and Csango people, who sell authentic food, and that's pretty neat
>Turkic,Tatar
>neat
Once again avoid or break out the stakes. If I wanted to deal with Asiatic subhumans I'd move to Canada.

Transylvania seems cool. Romania sucks.

He is definitely a pajeet.

Because of the expulsion of blond muslims from ukraine the turks are generally whiter than balkan peoples as noted by varg. The Cumans, a turkic nation, were known as the golden ones and the circassians, crimean tatars etc. are also of nordic steppe origins rather than mongolic origins.