I fucking hate america

i fucking hate america

Attached: saddam.png (412x598, 264.71K)

Why?

Attached: IMG_20220820_153823.jpg (800x1148, 279.9K)

detroit is full of BLACK brothas though

Sneed's Feed & Seed (formerly Chuck's). Also, "Bart's Fart & Shart" doesn't make any sense because the store wasn't called "Feed & Sheed" under Sneed's ownership so stop posting it.

No one cares

Im from Detroit. Born and raised. Im white.
Guarantee I make more money than you, have a hotter wife, more kids.... but please go on with your bullshit.

Attached: Screenshot_20220827-072740_Gallery.jpg (1080x1441, 1.52M)

fucking cracker, detroit is an african city.

a weak little country like jordan would not exist without america protecting it.
You would be invaded and enslaved/destroyed.
Be grateful that american infidels maintain a civilized international order.

Best of luck in life. No worries.

Actually best part of this whole thread...my wife is actually lebanese. Looks like us "crackers" are stealing your women too. Hahaha you fucking fag

Attached: 20210926_080236.jpg (435x1349, 102.25K)

lmao at you bragging about having a wife and kids on a fucking lolicon NEET website. You are very, very lost, normalfag.

Attached: jew manchildren.png (1200x800, 626.94K)

Attached: muttkneel.webm (1280x720, 2.79M)

Oh nooo, what a massive blow! post more pics of your wife to BTFO me please kek

Attached: gaydam.jpg (640x452, 97.41K)

Imagine having nothing and thinking you won...

>brown wife
sorry but you lost

i hate jordan. had a jordanian working in our plant, bronze colored shitskin looked like a god damned fucking turk, bald, fat, slovenly, greasy, lazy, accent sounded like he was tongue wrestling a nigger turd the entire time, smelled like an ashtray filled with straight faggot shit, fucking disgusting, nuke that fucking shithole already...

No worries.

Okay, go blog about your race mixed children on reddit.

Attached: carol bunny.jpg (2160x4620, 1.23M)

Sounds like a chad that made you seethe kek, manlet cumskin nigger BTFO by jordchad.

the detroit is really expensive...
are you from the expensive "suburb" part? I think that's the east?

>subhuman melanated race that looks and smells like shit
>chad

Attached: umaddadson.jpg (464x332, 27.73K)

based
their women are nice

Yep he made you mad, sorry bud jordanians just dont give a fuck, im sure his alpha energy made you self aware of how big a bitch you are, snow nigger white monkey cum skinned ape loser.

No. Once you make money you move north or west of town and buy land. I dont want my kids to grow up like it did.
But yes there is a uppity area to the north east of Detroit (grosse pointe). They have old money, new money is moving out.