SAY HIS DAMN NAME

Attached: 9723B77D-4D68-4555-9CE2-390597E718AC.jpg (1080x1346, 213.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/4qZ7fKNwdA4I/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why do statues of him look like Any Forums caricatures?

Nigger

Harambe Akimbo?

Ovuvuevuevue enyetuenwuevue ugbemugbem osas

REMOVE ALL THE IDOLS!

1 KINGS 15
11 And Asa did that which was right in the eyes of the Lord, as did David his father.

12 And he took away the sodomites out of the land, and removed all the idols that his fathers had made.

13 And also Maachah his mother, even her he removed from being queen, because she had made an idol in a grove; and Asa destroyed her idol, and burnt it by the brook Kidron.

LEVITICUS 26:1
Ye shall make you no idols nor graven image, neither rear you up a standing image, neither shall ye set up any image of stone in your land, to bow down unto it: for I am the Lord your God.

LEVITICUS 26
27 And if ye will not for all this hearken unto me, but walk contrary unto me;

28 Then I will walk contrary unto you also in fury; and I, even I, will chastise you seven times for your sins.

29 And ye shall eat the flesh of your sons, and the flesh of your daughters shall ye eat.

30 And I will destroy your high places, and cut down your images, and cast your carcases upon the carcases of your idols, and my soul shall abhor you.

31 And I will make your cities waste, and bring your sanctuaries unto desolation, and I will not smell the savour of your sweet odours.

32 And I will bring the land into desolation: and your enemies which dwell therein shall be astonished at it.

33 And I will scatter you among the heathen, and will draw out a sword after you: and your land shall be desolate, and your cities waste.

2 CORINTHIANS 6:16
And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

Attached: 1661297671320713.jpg (1024x797, 70.87K)

Andrew Tate?

Attached: Boogerati-Nationalsim768.jpg (480x610, 55.09K)

This is now a spiderman thread

Nigger NigNog McNiggity

Kobe Bean Bryant! The best basketball player to ever strap on a pair of cleats. Period.

That there is Fentanyl Floyd! An American icon for what not to do when caught with copious amounts of fentanyl

>Kang-Ri-Floy

some nigger i dont know

WHEN NO ONE IS AROUND YOU SAY BABY I LOVE YOU IF YOU AINT RUNNIN GAME

bitchute.com/video/4qZ7fKNwdA4I/

Attached: IMG_20220804_213712.jpg (1072x1370, 610.38K)

Niggy Biglips McFlatnoseface. Grandson of Mammy McFlatnoseface. Known in the hood as rapper 'Lil Frontal Cortexious'

sneed

Attached: 729.gif (1100x450, 325.68K)

I've never understood how progressivism works or is supposed to work.
It's the same with the "pride" flag, how is that not a symbol of division rather than "acceptance"?
How does self-segregration work in unifying people?
I have never understood (and probably never will) how people who want to be treated equally... want to be treated differently.
Can someone explain this?

>FUROIDO SAMA...

Attached: I KNEEEL.png (335x506, 252.67K)

>Any Forums caricatures
dude this is how niggers look like in real life

I'm still shocked that you americans actually erected a statue of him. What the fuck is going on in america right now?

Attached: 1640272935713.png (1056x937, 164.97K)

David Floyd George, 1st Earl Floyd-George of Dwyndunoffenn (in Wales)
he was the Prime Minister of the United Kingdom from 1916 to 1922
this is a famous bronze statue of him in Parliament Square

Ooooooh!! Honorabaru dutchumanno!

They are using your empathy to manipulate you into inaction while they carry out their will

Equality doesn't exist, leftists are mentally ill and have toddler like mentalities which manifests in them constantly creating a scene for attention.

nigga man

Bingo

Attached: andrewtate.jpg (604x549, 116.9K)

>They are using your empathy to manipulate you into inaction while they carry out their will
I have no empathy for anyone, I have indifference towards most. I can't extend an olive branch too something I have no allegiance with, or common ground and what they represent is not common.
>Equality doesn't exist, leftists are mentally ill and have toddler like mentalities which manifests in them constantly creating a scene for attention.
Minorities seem to do this just fine. It's strange that the lesser vocal people are the ones stepped on the most.
How did we become this?

How many MLK monuments do we need?

I can't remember