Which bugs do you like the most Any Forums? I like locusts and shrimps. They both taste pretty much the same

Which bugs do you like the most Any Forums? I like locusts and shrimps. They both taste pretty much the same.

Attached: 9k=(187).jpg (465x680, 54.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aquatic_insect
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kosher_locust
twitter.com/AnonBabble

1 TIMOTHY 4
1 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;

2 Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;

3 Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth.

4 For every creature of God is good, and nothing to be refused, if it be received with thanksgiving:

5 For it is sanctified by the word of God and prayer.

ROMANS 14
1 Him that is weak in the faith receive ye, but not to doubtful disputations.

2 For one believeth that he may eat all things: another, who is weak, eateth herbs.

3 Let not him that eateth despise him that eateth not; and let not him which eateth not judge him that eateth: for God hath received him.

4 Who art thou that judgest another man's servant? to his own master he standeth or falleth. Yea, he shall be holden up: for God is able to make him stand.

5 One man esteemeth one day above another: another esteemeth every day alike. Let every man be fully persuaded in his own mind.

Attached: cross.jpg (1024x681, 73.75K)

Lobsters and prawns

If everyone's quality of life is going to be Africa-tier then there's literally no point to being here.

>fish are bugs
im so tired of seeing it
pick something like shrimp and then find a grasshopper and compare the taxonomy. they are not closely related.

Not everyone. The governing elite will have it pretty good. They just can’t afford all that CO2 you’re putting out there and wrecking their beach villas.

Which part of a locust is the meat found in lobsters and prawns?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aquatic_insect
Then which aquatic insect group do shrimps, crabs and lobsters belong to according to you fishmouths?

I like the Chinese. They're less chewy than the Thai.

They are all Arthropods you low-IQs.

Your point?

>I'm toilet cleaner and I think all arthropods are insects
Yes, also did you know that all animals are cows? How fucking retarded do you have to be to come up with this shit?
>Toilet cleaner flag
Now I get it.

>locusts
>shrimps
not kosher, pareve

shills and memeflags

All insects are arthropods. Eat the arthropods.

What a retarded image
I'm a Canadian neet, i cant afford to eat so im hungry all the fucking time and I still wont eat this shit.

Wrong!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kosher_locust

I enjoy snails from time to time

it is you that is wrong, monkey-boy. that is only for yemenites.

But not the other way around retarded faggot. How dare you call other people low IQ when you can't even understand the most basic concepts of a hierarchical ordering? Now tell me which insect groups shrimps belong to as you said they do belong in that group, you can't but I want everybody to see you fail.

Attached: Screenshot_2022-08-27_13-33-25.png (977x641, 58.06K)

>u vil eet ze bugz
neck yourself schauwbie

u vil eet ze lesbian

Attached: 1661600101106953.jpg (659x960, 67.07K)

I'd start eating liberals before I ate a single bug

>Comparing something that has little to no nutritional value to something that actually has nutritious meat which you can digest properly
I hate these retarded faggots so much.
Please show me a land insect which can be boiled, peeled, and has actual muscle flesh I can digest.

I had caterpillars fried in butter. They werent bad to be honest. But werent filling. Kinda like eating escargot.