EXTREMIST JOE ROGAN GUEST CLAIMS VACCINES CAUSING DECLINE IN BIRTH RATE & BIRTH DEATHS

24 mins in, he claims the mRNA vaccine is causing notable declined birth rates and birth mortalities in countries that used them such as Europe, Japan, Korea, Australia, Canada. He claims the birth rate decline is statistically notable and talks about menstrual and low sperm count issues. He claims it's mysterious that people who maintained their unhealthy diets and lifestyle choices while sedentary for over a year during a lockdown are having heart issues and is very suspicious.

Has Joe Rogan gone too far? Is he entering Alex Jones cuckoo territory by platforming this radical person saying radical things without any proof? Is it time to make Spotify deplatform Joe Rogan for platforming these dangerous political ideas that will harm pandemic and vaccination efforts that are saving lives?

Attached: 1661575047723863.jpg (1280x720, 141.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

anotepad.com/notes/ynrb7jdy
anotepad.com/notes/swdqxy54
anotepad.com/notes/qrdy6tde
twitter.com/i/status/1557572027862630400
phys.org/news/2022-01-sars-cov-spike-protein-human-endogenous.html
medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2022.01.18.21266111v2
thelancet.com/journals/ebiom/article/PIIS2352-3964(21)00134-1/fulltext
geneuro.com/en/COVID-19/copy-of-herv-in-covid-19
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He's a comedian. Just laugh. Honk Honk

Show nose

He does comedy? I thought he was the guy from Fear Factor.

He was and still is a comedian, started with standup

Fake News/Misinformation/Disinformation

*Trumps vaccine "Operation warp speed" is to blame*

*He rushed the Pharma company's and threatened them with nukes*

*I've got a few Lists of vaccine victims that Trumps vaccine has caused*

*2022 Death (List)*
anotepad.com/notes/ynrb7jdy

*2021 Death (List) Part A*
anotepad.com/notes/swdqxy54

*2021 Death (List) Part B*
anotepad.com/notes/qrdy6tde

Attached: Trumps death vaccine Blame Trump.png (1500x1500, 2.28M)

No and I believe Joe Biden and Kamalah
they know whats best for me

Attached: bigfat.jpg (488x456, 28.17K)

I think that Joe Rogan is protected by free speech and can say what he wants. As for the claims about the mRNA vaccine, how do we know this guy is wrong? No one knows the long-term effects of this shit. I'm sure as fuck glad I never got one. My job was about to fire me for it but I said fuck off.

It is, it is also deffinatively proven by the governments own data and has been for 12 months now. Just because they won't say it on BBC or CNN just means its true.

>Protocols of the meetings of the learned elders of Zion - protocol #10

Attached: PXL_20220827_112944810.jpg (4080x3072, 1.88M)

Former engineer of pfizer stated they will cause infertility 2 years ago retard.

ALL YOU KNEW WEF AGENT$ CAN FUCK OFF

WE KNOW THE VACCINES ARE DEADLY.

“This Vaccine Is The Most Dangerous Vaccine Ever Created”
twitter.com/i/status/1557572027862630400

The spike glycoprotein from COVID-19 injections cause auto-immune disease. Everyone has AIDS.

"On Tuesday, a real zinger was dropped onto the medRxiv preprint server that could potentially explain many of the commonly observed pathogenic features of SARS-CoV-2. The authors provide solid evidence that the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein activates the envelope (ENV) protein encoded by HERV-W in blood cells, which is in turn directly responsible for many pathological features of the disease."

phys.org/news/2022-01-sars-cov-spike-protein-human-endogenous.html

medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2022.01.18.21266111v2

thelancet.com/journals/ebiom/article/PIIS2352-3964(21)00134-1/fulltext

geneuro.com/en/COVID-19/copy-of-herv-in-covid-19

Good thing he has a podcast then. I don't think I've ever heard anyone say they enjoy his comedy the way people talk about Dave Chapelle, Patton Oswalt, and George Carlin. I only know him as the Fear Factor guy who would make people eat bugs.

tl;dr

Why? Do you have some kind of nose fetish or something you sick freak?

Free speech is important, but not when it's putting lives at risk. It's illegal to yell FIRE in a crowded theater for a reason, because many people can get hurt. The same way Joe Rogan's podcast is hurting the lives of many with his hateful rhetoric and the conspiracy guests he has on spreading lies that can cause people to get very ill because of not getting vaccinated.

Donald Trump threatened to use the Death Star to laser people faces off

Attached: 1638765646806.gif (500x375, 1.52M)

That sounds like some made up thing.

I never got vaccinated. I never got ill. REKT. /t

>very but not that important
Check the number. The numbers don't lie. And worrying about hypothetical harm as apposed to the real asskick8ng you deserve for this nonsense is going to get you hurt.

You wrote a lot and I'm not reading all of that.

The vaccine is factually not helpful and I'm starting to really hate people like you who are too stupid to figure it out

What words will you choose to beg for your life when you and your family are up against a wall for acting as enemy agents and collaborators with the terroristic regime?

Good for you. A lot of people are dying because of the virus though. Telling people not to get the vaccine is reckless and pretty much criminal. Many lives have been lost because of the hate and conspiracies Joe Rogan spreads on his podcast on the daily about COVID. He's not a doctor.