NPCs are scared and they don't know what's happening

NPCs are scared and they don't know what's happening.

Attached: file.png (903x622, 785.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

corbettreport.com/
odysee.com/@JohnDeaux:8/2014-century-of-enslavement:3
dailymotion.com/video/x5xefu1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

God will give you everything and you will be happy.

PSALM 118
4 Let them now that fear the Lord say, that his mercy endureth for ever.

5 I called upon the Lord in distress: the Lord answered me, and set me in a large place.

6 The Lord is on my side; I will not fear: what can man do unto me?

7 The Lord taketh my part with them that help me: therefore shall I see my desire upon them that hate me.

8 It is better to trust in the Lord than to put confidence in man.

9 It is better to trust in the Lord than to put confidence in princes.

10 All nations compassed me about: but in the name of the Lord will I destroy them.

11 They compassed me about; yea, they compassed me about: but in the name of the Lord I will destroy them.

12 They compassed me about like bees: they are quenched as the fire of thorns: for in the name of the Lord I will destroy them.

13 Thou hast thrust sore at me that I might fall: but the Lord helped me.

14 The Lord is my strength and song, and is become my salvation.

Attached: 1cafe1cd-8e6e-4f23-99cf-da1456657ce2.jpg (1070x1321, 247.92K)

muh WEF!

amazing the the CONspiracy Sellers just plain forgot to mention the WEF or Klaus.... since 1971...

let me know how it goes, and who will you blame next year?

Attached: fat fuck.jpg (1280x854, 1.15M)

I don't even know what the fuck that is?
A gas pump?

Lol
Con
Convention
Consensus
Conspiracy, to plan with an ingroup and form consensus

lekky meter mate

i guess you dont like alex jones

Attached: 1660841791685643.png (1047x819, 629.24K)

0.02 CBDC has been deposited to your credit score.

>let me know how it goes, and who will you blame next year?
i really don't care as long as it's not the Chosen People of G_d.

Any Forums has been on Klaus and co for a long time. But, unlike Any Forums they welcomed the WEF because they thought it would make them rich. At least the xrp schizos believe this.

so the MSM news is "real news" now?

thats fake news if I say so, right?

>a long time
20 years or so right?

lmao!

>like
23 years worth of lies and bullshit.

you know archives of everything exists right?

the Y2k broadcats, all the sandy hook, pizzagate, fema camp scams and trash, its all there....

Attached: 5.jpg (2480x1844, 1008.29K)

ahhh muh WEF!

Answer the fucking question:

How come Alex Jones, David Icke or Drunky Bill Cooper NEVER SAID A FUCKING WORD...

NOTHING in (30+ years all together)

lmao!

let me know when the X does X cos of X... big proofs and truths anyday now...

just you wait....
you'll see...

fuck off.

Attached: shills.png (1338x753, 1.16M)

Oh, ours are round
Thanks for not being a fag

>G_d
oh you will be kike
you will be

Don't expect real information from controlled opposition

Attached: reaction alex jones and jew sponsers kike controlled opposition.png (912x8888, 2.34M)

well you kikes made them, so I don't know why you are upset.... there are real folks out there but you havent heard of them because theya re not KOSHER

Why don't you look up James Corbett and tell me where he has gone wrong?
corbettreport.com/

odysee.com/@JohnDeaux:8/2014-century-of-enslavement:3

Attached: reaction russell brand kissing psychopathic neanderkike controlled opposition sabbatean luciferian bastards free mason.jpg (1062x1280, 171.41K)

Based

Whatever WEF shill. It’s so transparent it’s ridiculous. Treating the board like a unified ideology outs you in a second. There is only discourse here, not community. Get good scrub

You had the answer in hand all along. Use nuclear power to supply your base load, add in hydroelectric where possible, coal fired plants for surge loading, cheap natural gas from the North Sea. Any retard could have made a workable plan.
You have allowed your leadership to be controlled by luciferian "elites" that want to destroy the individual nation states you live in.
The fact that europeans allow the situation to degrade this far is a testimony to the fact that you do not deserve to be free people.
It is not hyperbolic to say Europeans are proving to be lazy, cowardly, stupid and refuse to do the work required to sustain your freedom and to ensure it for your children and grandchildren. You deserve the cold hungry winter coming because you will not leave your shitty little apartments and force your respective countries leadership to do what is best for the people instead of following orders from a luciferian "elite" .
You will have no more freedom , liberty or higher standard of living than you are willing to fight for.

hilarious coming from a burnt offering! You are ruled by the same evil elite. Instead of hating it, you relish in it. Disgusting vermin. Prepare yourself

dailymotion.com/video/x5xefu1

Attached: reaction sacrifice jews holocaust theodore herzl foundation of Israel burnt offering jew kike.jpg (850x400, 64.48K)