Atheists actually do believe that the universe came into being out of nothing without any reason

Atheists actually do believe that the universe came into being out of nothing without any reason.

Just think. There is nothing, nothing at all, not even the possibility, not even the probability of the universe coming into being, because there is nothing. And despite this, the universe boom and begins to exist! Lol, and atheists actually believe this because Richard Dorkins wrote so in his book.

I think atheists shouldn't have the right to vote.

Attached: CMB_Timeline300_no_WMAP.jpg (1920x1267, 403.89K)

That's what the EVIDENCE shows, not some Jewish book irrational dumbasses believe in.

>believe
That's not really the correct way to approach science. You aren't supposed to "believe" or "disbelieve" things in science, you're supposed to regard theories as educated guesses with the understanding that it's wrong and will be disproved in the future.

If they posit all matter came from a single point that single point would have to be arranged perfectly so the energy expansion forms the universe

>trust the science goy

it is not from nothing
and it is natural

>LOL, this uneducated non science believing loser thinks a 'God' who always existed and was never created made earth. LOLOLOLOLOLOL!

>You see, there was absolutely NOTHING and then just out of no where two dust balls just decided to exist and then while swimming aimlessly in the void, they collided into each other and BANG, billions and billions of years later, evolution created the complex phenomena called DNA and we humans are here. Only a non science following bigot wouldn't agree!

Attached: 1624627598560.jpg (620x675, 44.36K)

When the universe comes from is no more mysterious than where god comes from, only difference is we can see the universe with our own eyes

>what is faith?
HEBREWS 11
1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

2 For by it the elders obtained a good report.

3 Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.

6 But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

>why should I have faith?
ROMANS 1
17 For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.

18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;

19 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.

20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

>how do I get faith?
ROMANS 10
8 But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;

9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

11 For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.

Attached: 1cafe1cd-8e6e-4f23-99cf-da1456657ce4.jpg (1070x1321, 292.61K)

This is better bait friendo
use it wisely

Attached: 9882774728559.jpg (700x688, 78.28K)

You've conditioned yourself into believing that nothing is pure white nothingness or blackness. In reality the concept of nothing has particles coming in and out of nowhere due to quantum mechanics. So the concept of nothing you believe in may be outright lie in terms of what 'nothing' is outside of universe and existence alone.

And this is related to voting how?
I'd rather restrict people who think Jew's are God's chosen people from voting.

Its not that these Any Forums Christians don't understand that, its that they don't want to understand that. They want us all to revert to Biblical literalism and are willing to tell any lie, misrepresent any position, distort any findings and otherwise engage in any form of dishonesty to trick people into joining their exact subset of their spiritual clubhouse.

Nothing means - no-any-thing.

You believe God just suddenly came to exist out of nothing, you also believe that he listens to people talking to the sky on their knees.

>True retard

here's another

Attached: 9382759680968.jpg (500x731, 84.46K)

>Atheists actually do believe that the universe came into being out of nothing without any reason

Christcucks actually do believe there was just some fucking guy who made it all but won't explain what came before him.

>HAHAHA YOU THINK THERE WAS NOTHING BEFORE THE BIG BANG
>what came before god? who or what created god?
>NO NO NO! FATHER CHILDFUK, GUIDE ME IN THIS DIFFICULT TIME!

Kys spastic cunt

Nothing in terms of science is vacuum and believe it or not it's not nothing. Pure nothingness as such doesn't even exist. And even if such does exist - it may be very different from what your brain may perceive as such since you're just byproduct of the universe itself bound by it's physical properties and realities you're nothing more than a product asking questions outside your production facility.

God came from nothing, right?

Christians actually do believe god came into being out of nothing without any reason.

>itt
>95% of bell curve

>without any reason
There is a reason, it's just jewish

>in terms of science
Well, if you have chosen scientists as masters who determine the meanings of words for you, then it's up to you. Don't forget that if you die from a vaccine, it means it works, that's what science says!

Chaos is the ultimate origin. Your neighbors to the southeast call it the 道

There is no evidence to support this theory.

it's because you lack basic understanding of cosmology that you think like this

you are like a pedophile priest, a man of faith without any faith
in your case a man of knowledge without any knowledge

the universe is not infinite as stated by the CMB hence needs a beginning

the ignition point must then be something along the lines of
god/3rd dimensional space aliens/simulator admins
which exist in an infinite plane

big crunch and bounce are both out the door because of dark energy/expansion

so your left with a finite universe without a source

Attached: 7720380380863.gif (272x200, 196.56K)

Before the 1950s, atheists believed in the Steady State Theory, which states the universe is finite, always existed, it has no beginning or end, and is unchanging (not getting bigger). The concept of the universe having a beginning only existed in religion and was considered an unscientific fairy tale. When Georges Lemaître (a catholic priest and also a scientist) first mathematically theorised the big bang, and told everyone that the universe had a beginning and was created, the fedora tippers accused him of trying to inject his religion into science and told him to keep his personal beliefs out of science.

Later when Hubble discovered the cosmic background radiation, it confirmed his theories, but many atheists still refused to believe it, like Fred Hoyle (another scientist), over time they came to accept he was right and now science believes the same thing as religion, that the universe did indeed have a beginning and will have an end as well. Hoyle, however, continued to believe that Lemaître as wrong and died in 2003 never believing in the big bang.

Prove it.

I would like to know where sky god spawned from

Attached: 1631947338915.gif (390x220, 1.86M)

died in 2001*

>Atheists actually do believe that the universe came into being out of nothing without any reason.
Nope

>russian lacking the IQ to recognize the galactic equivalent of object permanence
wow shocking

All atheists need is that one first miracle and then after that they can prove there is no God.

Learn to tell difference between political agenda supported science and general science.

If you're so against science then how the hell are you even typing messages online on some conspiracy theory board. Certainly it was only possible because of science.

Attached: Circular_reasoning.jpg (604x523, 57.49K)

I believe in God, but your argument is stupid because it can easily be applied to God as well.

Nowhere, so it's just the singularity with an extra step.

A man of culture

Yep.

Theists actually do believe that God came into being out of nothing without any reason.

Just think. There is nothing, nothing at all, not even the possibility, not even the probability of the God coming into being, because there is nothing. And despite this, God boom and begins to exist! Lol, and theists actually believe this because Moses wrote so in his book.

I think theists shouldn't have the right to vote.

If you are inside a computer program, to you it will appear as though there was nothing before the program executed, and your entire history is just whatever the author says it is, with no way to "prove" or "disprove" it either way. And even if you did, the author could and would just rewrite it all to make you wrong anywsy. The universe is also like this.

>Because charlatans exist in the realm of science, all science must be false.

I guess I should conclude that because charlatans exist in the realm of religion, that all religion is false.

The only instance that would matter to us is the universe that had something other than nothing. That would be eternity for all concerned.
Our universe is a toroid transforming matter eternally, enabling a field of consciousness as a third effect.
By being toroidal in shape, I mean from the perspective of being outside the event horizon of our physical universe. At both ends of the infinity trumpets are holographic representations of the big bang, encompassing, upon completion of the cycle, a field other than 'outside'. This field is now computable. Storage for gods experience.

Too

> coming into being
WRONG, coming into being requires the concept of time, time was created alongside with the world. Before God decided to create the world, there was no time, no space, nothing but God.

>this group does this thing which is totally a lie i made up to criticize said group
I have literally never met anyone who believed the Universe came from nothing, regardless of faith. I suspect that there's no movement or people that defend this and only maybe retarded Americans believe in things coming from nothing

>God
>came into being

>Before God decided to create the world, there was no time, no space, nothing but God
Prove it

>The word "nothing" really means - something specific.
Okay okay, but don't forget that the word "safe vaccine" means "if you die, we'll blame it on climate change."

And you, on the other hand, believe in jewish fairy tales as a better hypothesis, correct?

No one really knows with certainty what happened before the universe began, but I don't think anyone believes that nothing existed. Even creationists believe there was God before the universe, so at some point there had to be something that existed before the universe. Scientists believe that there was a singularity in which all matter and energy existed in a singularity. Theoretically, it could be that the space in which the singularity existed could have essentially been the mind of God, and God plotted the change over time that released the matter and energy in the way that it did to form our universe.

>create something from nothing

1/0=∞

1 = ∞ * 0

mathematically proved.

God's existence, or non existence isn't contingent on the big bang, or any other current scientific theory.

You want me to prove the existence of God? You do realize that's kinda defeats the point?

You're abusing the word. No one in the scientific community uses the word "nothing" to describe the vacuum. "Nothing" is not a scientific term and scientists don't believe in the existence of nothingness

>The universe
>Came in to being

Theists don't claim GOD came out of nowhere or how old is he.

>Before God decided to create the world, there was no time, no space, nothing but God.
Sounds like the most perfect state possible, why change it?