Thoughts on Eurozone and Schengen

As some of you know Croatia will soon be adopting the Euro as its currency and will be the EU border.

Personally I like the Kuna as a currency more but it was already tied to the Euro.

Croatia in Schengen Area is now doable since the bridge is completed.

What are the experiences of eurobros with the two? How was it for your country?

Attached: Hrvatska-zastava-1024x409.jpg.jpg (900x359, 52.41K)

The EU is going to be dead in 20 years

US would like that but I very much doubt it will happen.

There is just too many pros vs cons even for those who do not like it.

>the eternal stable boy

Attached: 1660854122482496.jpg (828x782, 83.88K)

I am not paying taxes to pedophiles, I am paying taxes to HDZ

>I am not paying taxes to pedophiles, I am paying taxes to HDZ

Attached: 1535048612600.jpg (400x368, 18.3K)

You're fucked your economy is fucked you just sold your nation and your financial independence to the bankers

Well HDZ is bad but they aint no pedos

Our economy is small so we wont take a big hit, low euro is actually good for our companies that are actually worth something and those that export stuff.

Attached: 04c2f8866d49cdf42ab3.jpg (1280x857, 175.29K)

not all,some by choice,some by honeypot,blackmail...i mean i thought it was common knowledge by now,most politics is compromised,most should hang,no other way out of it,be they pedo or not...

you'll unironically do better than we did, u know how to milk money from tourists no doubt you'll know how to milk EU initiatives, grants etc, u are united as a nation on foreign policy, we are not and it shows so many millions € unused on EU projects because we are still stuck in comy/tito dick sucking party and jew loving christans, its a lose lose for us, many middles class families pre-EU are now poor 15years later theres only rich-government connection families and poor suckers, no in between

you are fucked

Euro? Whats Euro? Can you buy anything with it?

Attached: file.png (1014x646, 45.83K)

what can i get i moskva for 59,88 rubels?

I think we will do quite fine but not as good as you say, I was surprised with the leftist winning in your elections. Hopefully you people wake up. Also, we too have problems with commies so you guys are not the only one.

not much

Attached: file.png (342x356, 50.01K)

You'll probably depopulate even faster.

better than what you get here...

Attached: nb.png (680x424, 383.12K)

>border
what’s changing in practice?
>euro
gay

Depopulation is a bit of a meme, constant growth is a lie, there are cycles, dips and ups, but people live too short to see the bigger picture. It is too much foreign migration, we all need to worry about.

Attached: opce_kretanje_2021.png (640x480, 19.11K)

thats the commie msm/ngo's/ grip on all media they tell you who to vote, sheep are still sleeping

only way to win is to out-jew them or move out, make money, come back and sell to the sheep

The Euro will not be used because a new universal currency will come. But even before that, the economy will crash so no existing currency will have value.

imagine unironically believing this

>only way to win is to out-jew them or move out, make money, come back and sell to the sheep

Attached: 1564777951670.png (800x764, 235.29K)