Day 185 of the 2-day special operation

>day 185 of the 2-day special operation

Attached: just.jpg (503x493, 36.71K)

lol, they're going to spend longer in Ukraine than we spent in Iraq/Afghanistan.sad.

lost 10 times more men by now too

>day 43, 452, 982 of Bulgarians being nigger faggots

STOP MAKING FUN OF ME BLYAT

Attached: angry rusia monky.png (303x335, 115.27K)

Short or long is up to Ukrainians to decide, any normal nations would have given up sooner. But they are getting wrecked and won't recover for a century instead, be a landlocked shithole.

> lol, they're going to spend longer in Ukraine than we spent in Iraq/Afghanistan.
Maybe
But also…………. You still lost in Afghanistan, and they weren’t being funded the US and most of Europe.
HAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Jewtin dicc smol
Because he mongol

Christcucks and moscuckolds will spam replies soon.

>Just surrender all your land and people, bro!

First weeks was just the application of the Minsk agreements, was all over the news. "No we won't give up NATO and Crimea", now it's a landgrab.

>I would have surrendered because im weak, why are they still fighting for their homeland....Just submit to putin you idiots, dont you know about globohomo?

>muh minsk agreement
>muh genocide against rashans
>muh biolabs
>muh nato commanders in azovstahl
Yeah... yeah... yeah...

So true

Maybe it's special as in retarded

>natocuck bitch squeals in impotence
Nice, squeak some more subhuman bug.

Ladies and gentlemen

Vladimir Puddin'

Attached: 1661499778369380.jpg (273x273, 12.01K)

Soviet Union already did that before US. US basically repeated the mistake of Russia in Afghanistan.

I can just imagine it
>2042: The 20 year war on Ukraine, and how it was supposed to be a 2 day special operation
Lmfao

Attached: 981246871249.jpg (258x245, 12.45K)

Why would that be?

Attached: 1661521382842293.jpg (1164x1280, 110.99K)

I appreciate the ukrainian effort, because without it, they wouldn't get wrecked so bad. I want them to suffer a slow grueling death, their bodies to pile up day after day. Their resistance makes my dick harder and them getting demoralized months after months, resources and food draining until they know how much they fucked up.

Now make one about WWII.