France and norway keep winning, germany still doing quite well somehow in comparison to others...

france and norway keep winning, germany still doing quite well somehow in comparison to others, who will get on top after this winter?

Attached: europe-inflation.jpg (635x676, 105.16K)

krautbros, why do we never lose

Hi Hongrie I'm Dad

We’re as of now supplying cheap gas to our neighbors and paying premium prices ourselves. But we have always played the left tit where Germany is the right tit, and they quite often suckle a bit on the side. The latest report says we will have 300k children in relative poverty soon, but at least the new legislation makes sure municipalities can be forced to house more migrants. My current estimate is increased unrest, but not yet anything resembling armed revolution. Spain and Italy are the most likely to explode it seems from a distance.

And we the fuck do the Swiss get away with it once again?

Current data are highly underrated, we're more like a retardation bankrupt

finally we are number 1 in something

Attached: kaja kallas.jpg (696x464, 44.77K)

Probably cause they make so many shekels and everything is so exensive anyway that they barely notice increases on energy and food.

We lost Prussia and Bohemia, but that’s about to change

>Spain and Italy are the most likely to explode it seems from a distance.
not sure Italy, but the "good" thing about Spain is that it was deindustrialized a long time ago by the EU, so not much industry to collapse there anymore lol

Kek. ESTONIO CAMPEÃO DO MUNDO!!

Why is France doing so good?

i didn't expect for France to have worse energy prospects than Germany for this winter, i guess somebody fucked up delaying maintenance on the nuclear plants during Covid or too many boomers retired and nobody knows how to run them anymore

Attached: france-energy-prices.png (1264x645, 131.89K)

There was this mountain nigger last night who told me Europe is doing fine. I wa like dude are you mentally retarded you Li e in richest country in this world.

Nuclear power, so they are coviniently shutting them down for "maintenance" just as the good goys they are.

this... price cant increase as fast as in other countries as it is already rather high

Emerging markets are fucked because everyone is selling their currency so they have a double whammy of weaker currency and more expensive commodities

I refuse to believe Montenegro is the richest.

>i guess somebody fucked up delaying maintenance on the nuclear plants
>somebody
Oh you talking about the government?
Sure it was planned they close many reactors has they can for (((maintenance))) .
Then they say; Oh see people's nuclear doesn't work perfectly so we're gonna plant a giant ventilator in your field!
Even our supermarket organise rupture stock on some LOCAL food . After on the news you hear
>This is a consequence of Ukraine war
>PUTIN BAD

France isn't doin that good, the number are just fake because its the INSEE, a government agency, that makes them and they are rubbish.

Because not in the EU, so we dont have to set base interest rates according to shithole countries that suckle our tits dry while contributing nothing. If germany could set prime rates according to their needs, they would be doing even better, but if they do the shitstains on the map would go bankrupt. (once again)