YOU WILL EAT THE HUMAN

After EU approved the consumption of crickets, worms and other insects a few days ago as a measure to counter the food shortages from Russian suctions, now they're trying to push the consumption of human meat.
>US Food company BiteLabs pushes a salami from (celebrity) human tissues.
>Scientists suggest eating human meat derived from dead bodies might be able to help save the human race if only a world society were to -awaken the idea-.
>Back in 2019 at a world food convention one of the discussed topics were about if people are too selfish to live sustainable pushing the idea that cannibalism could very well be a solution to climate change.
>youtu.be/vwP0kUmq0Ck

Why are they doing this?

Attached: 1763457868976.png (1281x662, 1.09M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/d964vnWPFyQ?t=8
bitchute.com/video/6elwZxqZMbYf/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtu.be/d964vnWPFyQ?t=8

Attached: 1685645865643.png (1279x601, 414.34K)

BLUH

BLUHHHHH BLUHBLUH BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOJGLFBLLLLLLLLLLLLLL NHNKKKKKK

BUUUHUUL... BLUH BUUUHUUL...... BUUUUHLOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PFHCGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH HYHNUUUUUUUUUUUUUKNNNNNNNNNNNN

BLUHBLUHBLUHBLUHBLUHBLUHBLUHBLUHBLUHBLUHBLUHBLUH

Attached: bluh.jpg (400x400, 45.19K)

This is what the Any Forums mods want. Degeneracy is very broad and is absolutely a slippery slope. Once you get the kind you like, everyone else is going to ask for theirs too.

I can't eat disgusting goyim, my palate can only be satisfied with Jew meat

bitchute.com/video/6elwZxqZMbYf/

1 TIMOTHY 4
1 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;

2 Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;

3 Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth.

4 For every creature of God is good, and nothing to be refused, if it be received with thanksgiving:

5 For it is sanctified by the word of God and prayer.

ROMANS 14
1 Him that is weak in the faith receive ye, but not to doubtful disputations.

2 For one believeth that he may eat all things: another, who is weak, eateth herbs.

3 Let not him that eateth despise him that eateth not; and let not him which eateth not judge him that eateth: for God hath received him.

4 Who art thou that judgest another man's servant? to his own master he standeth or falleth. Yea, he shall be holden up: for God is able to make him stand.

5 One man esteemeth one day above another: another esteemeth every day alike. Let every man be fully persuaded in his own mind.

Attached: 1655726831756.jpg (524x536, 83.62K)

Attached: Moon-Man.jpg (350x350, 45.88K)

I approve the extermination of niggers as countermeasures to degeneracy

Attached: 8jLrFVH.png (656x549, 226.69K)

OK fine, but I am not eating a nigger.

Im gonna eat my tasty, nutritious Porridge right now. And after the Gym, I will eat nice red meat. GTFO with that bullshit, kikes. I hate you all Kikes.

You can’t tell me barbecue nigger with crispy skin and honey mustard doesn’t sound good

yummy

Attached: 1613831918863.png (912x1305, 535.06K)

Attached: 1613828689621 (1).jpg (659x960, 67.07K)

>Why are they doing this?

because the kebab shops in England are making all the profits right now, and thats not fair.

Keep meming. They're pushing the plants and plant meat hard here in Aus.
You know how effective you are.
Cannibalism will surely be the next push.

Jesus christ.

Human is probably chock-o-block-full of bioaccumulating toxins and heavy metals.

This is why I sometimes give blood.

Mate we been eating sex trafficked children in kebabs for years, those of us who are smart won't accept meat from anyone darker than milk.

That is truly horrifying. I will not eat the lesbian meat.

prions, aids, and mRNA vaccines to now

Attached: 1657130724405.png (1101x1974, 563.48K)

Rendered fat from the vaxxies is probably safe to consume. Throw the rest away.

imagine the aroma

Attached: 1592418641535s.jpg (250x166, 5.82K)

This, the rest of them are toxic waste for burning. We should encourage the vaxxies to have a passport for later ID.

Hard pass. I eat more than my fair share of muffin already. Someone else can eat human bits.

>YOU WILL EAT THE HUMAN
Not at that price, bucko. I'm waiting for triple coupon day or something, I'm not about to get suckered paying through the nose for hand.