Monarchy is a kind of tyranny and autocracy. Why are Western countries with a monarchy considered democratic and free?

Monarchy is a kind of tyranny and autocracy. Why are Western countries with a monarchy considered democratic and free?

Attached: main-qimg-9e15950dada74dd155394bd36d0a9bac-lq.jpg (602x713, 77.89K)

look up crowned republics

democracy is a jewish hoax

Because they are constitunsional and democratic monarchies you bolshevik mongoloid.

Vatnigger IQ on full display

I wish we had an absolute monarchy and feudalism. At least you could fight your lords back then and they didn’t live on yachts and have a monopoly on everything.

Because our king only hold ceromony power.

You are democracy if you're worshiping niggers and faggots, simple as

Wrong. Your king is a drugdealing mason

>Why are Western countries with a monarchy considered democratic and free?
no western country is free, the jews who owned the british empire won, there is no freedom anywhere

le based queen, savior of white race.
and that is not the answer for my question

Attached: article-2317624-19923A0F000005DC-989_308x185.jpg (1908x1146, 166.81K)

monarcy is a european tradition

Democracy (from Greek δημοκρατία (dēmokratía) dēmos 'people' and kratos 'rule'[1]) is a form of government in which the people have the authority to deliberate and decide legislation ("direct democracy"), or to choose governing officials to do so ("representative democracy")

now tell me how britts or swedes have such rights

I dont get it either. i wouldnt want to be ruled by a king, i cant imagine myself living in those countries.

>le based queen, savior of white race.
the queen and future king aren't in power, they have wealth don't get me wrong, but the kings aren't the kingmakers here, the current british royals are random saxe-gotha dynasty guys who were fetched after the true owners of the empire got rid of their last rulers

Attached: ozymandias.jpg (962x1444, 270.44K)

> Monarchy is a kind of tyranny
No it isn’t.
>and autocracy
No shit faggot.
You say that like it’s insightful.
Everyone knows that monarchy is a form of autocracy.
Now, why do you presuppose autocracy is bad?
ALL FIELDS

Attached: 2052B08E-DD3C-464D-8105-CD952407D81E.jpg (726x747, 122.23K)

read again my question brilliant mind.
also do you really think the result of ruling of swedish monarchy is good for swedes?

>what is a constitutional monarchy

Attached: ruslandshill.png (640x638, 352.57K)

the monarchs have no power retard, they cannot do anything

>read again my question brilliant mind.
Done
I refer you to my previous post.
What you said was retarded in the first instance and at a 3rd grade level in the second.
>also do you really think the result of ruling of swedish monarchy is good for swedes?
Yes.
From my experiance Sweden is full of corrupt elites, their monarch has very very very limited power.
To remove the monarch would be to hand the politicians what limited power is out of their hands by virtue of their birth.

Attached: 73238A5E-2E77-4B7F-A825-F1BDEC9CEBD5.jpg (576x432, 66.84K)

Says the vatnigger, you subhumans are really retarded aren't you.

>result of ruling of swedish monarchy
Don't you mean the ruling swedish oligarchy that has taken over from the monarchy and ruling in their stead?

what? did you elect your royals?

read what british queen can do in reality retard

Russia was better off under the Tsar than the Soviets, post-war oligarchs, or under a possible american liberal oligarchy.
Monarchy is the purest and most natural form of government. You are subjects under a king, you are slaves under paper.

>Monarchy is a kind of tyranny
Ah, uh duh, dumbass.

you didnt answer it

do you elect your president?

Attached: 1660238454165235.png (657x527, 50.8K)

what is the difference between an oligarch and the royal?

we are not so brainwashed to ask such question instead of you

unironically i voted for him in 2000.
also we are dark corrupated tiranny instead of free democratic all in white european monarchies

>Why are Western countries with a monarchy considered democratic and free?
Because we ultimately won the wars.
When you win a war you’ll get to make up shit too.

Isn't Belgium a Caliphate?

Monarchy just works. It's the natural dynamic of the world that someone is on top. Rather it be an ancient dynasty that loves its people than the jewish menace.