Crys

Attached: jordan_peterson_crying.jpg (3000x1680, 441.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KqXZY3B-cGo&t=725
bitchute.com/video/eR8OTk0ol1aj/
odysee.com/@TheTruth,NoMatterWhereItLeads:a/Jordan-Peterson-Dismantled:7
therightstuff.biz/2022/07/20/tds920/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

still not cleaning my room

Jordan Peterson shopping mall clothes haul videos and make up tutorials when

20 year old dork ass white dudes used to worship this lil nigga. lah. mao.

Cry me a fucking river Jordy.

do natcons REALLY?

Watch his daughter instead, atleast shes a fappable slut. And i like to fantasize stuffing her liberal mouth with my cock and teaching her a lesson in "good wife behavior".

No wonder he cries

An entire family of nutcases who shouldn't reproduce.

How is this man still relevant? He's still talking about the same "SJWs bad", "read this soviet author", "clean your room and the good old 1950s will come back" shit, like it's 2016

Attached: 156899924.png (112x112, 24.31K)

Andrew Tate fucked her

SO BANE - AND THAT'S THE BLOODY THING ABOUT BANE - HE REPRESENTS CHAOS, IN FACT, HE'S AN AGENT OF CHAOS, AND IN CONTRAST, WE HAVE CIA, WHO REPRESENTS ORDER, ROUGHLY SPEAKING. BUT CIA, IN HIS BITTER RESENTMENT, IN HIS-HIS POSTMODERN CULTURAL MARXIST IDEOLOGY, HE TRIES TO TAME THE CHAOS - AND THAT'S A BAD IDEA MAN, IT'S LIKE-IT'S LIKE IF YOU TRIED TAMING FIRE, IT'S JUST GOING TO LEAVE YOU BURNT. BUT CIA, HE TRIES ANYWAY, MOTIVATED BY A LUST FOR POWER - AND IT'S LIKE - GOD ITS SO SAD - ITS LIKE YOU'RE NOT A BIG GUY! YOU'RE NOT A BIG GUY, AND NO POSTMODERN RATIONALIZATION WILL CHANGE THAT. THE EVIDENCE IS CLEAR. THE SCIENTIFIC LITERATURE IS EXPLICIT ON THIS MATTER. AND SPEAKING OF TAMING FIRE - WHAT HAPPENS BY THE END OF CIA'S 'EXPERIMENT'? THE FIRE IS NOT TAMED, QUITE THE OPPOSITE, IT'S ACTUALLY RISING. AND THIS DEMONSTRATES EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED IN THE 20TH CENTURY. AND IT'S LIKE SOLZHENITSYN WRITES IN THE GULAG ARCHIPELAGO - THE BLOODY MARXISTS ATTEMPTED TO QUELL FIRE, BUT IN DOING SO THEY MERELY FUELED IT. AND WELL ACTUALLY, THEY DID QUITE A BIT MORE. YOU CAN'T PRETEND TO BE A BIG GUY IF YOU'RE NOT. WE TRIED THAT EXPERIMENT IN THE 20TH CENTURY, AND IT WAS A BAD IDEA MAN! AND IT. IS. NOT. A. ROUTE. YOU. WANT. TO. GO. DOWN.

Attached: Batman_Vol_3_18_Textless.jpg (1280x1966, 683.17K)

damn if the fucking rabbit hole he fell down from over exposure to internet didn't make him completly nut

I get why this nigger cries. Because we as humans are fundamentally changing a lot faster than our brains are able to catch up.

Many men have given up, we are living in a society of eunuchs and men aren't allowed to be manly men.

Who the new Jordan Peterson? Edward Dutton?

someones gotta do it. know it wont be you cold hearted bastards

I like this bloke but it's also not mentally healthy for young men to see a guy crying all the time. That also isn't a good lesson.

that's alright; neither does he

Attached: b8zeLEM.jpg (674x338, 35.31K)

I'm either crying or trying not to cry. I want to wrap my hands around the whole world's throat and my hands are too small and the throats too many and widespread. Only NPCs don't cry during clown world.

I need to see it sometimes

Yeah I agree, it's cathartic and positive to see a couple times, but when you do it to the point where it's now a meme about you... not good..

sick of these fucking clowns

Nigger would you have men running around in skirts or crying on the internet? I'd take the later.

Oh people like him are eternally relevant.
His grift is ancient and never dies.

Attached: evWKxj.gif (320x218, 1.78M)

We have become nihilistic society where emotions expressed by men such as crying is considered as "cringe" or "bad".

I don't think there's anything wrong with crying. Maybe because I'm not western or anglo.

>you must only decide between these two options
How about you tongue my asshole Hans

Sorry, not gay.

kek

Your posts say otherwise

the fuckin succubi whore ruined it all

Attached: {BB18C64F-1DF6-4831-AFEF-10E6E7038091}.png (744x833, 1.05M)

>We have become nihilistic society where emotions expressed by men such as crying is considered as "cringe" or "bad".
Name one other time in recorded human history where Great Men had a reputation of crying often in front of the public. This hyper-emotional shit is the aberrant modernism.

shhhh we dont talk about that time

Let's be real here bitch, you want every dude to be like Andrew Tate? That's super fake.

You want every dude to be like JBP? That's super gay.

I get it. I'd rather take the happy medium.

Problem is retards like you laugh at the gay and love the fake.

I personally don't see a problem with either. People have become increasingly fucked up on all sides.

Mass psychosis is the only option to get out of this cycle or a war to kill off the excess men.

>This hyper-emotional shit is the aberrant modernism
I'm saying the same shit here

>all this queefing
cry about it, faggit

>cry about it, faggit
JP is doing that for me.

lol

Attached: image_2022-08-27_130455006.png (1200x596, 1.09M)

liberalism

Jordan Peterson
>goes on TV because his home life is a mess
>half-jew daughter admits to mental issues
>Jordan admits to suffering from depression and taking SSRI's
youtube.com/watch?v=KqXZY3B-cGo&t=725
>later pretends to give people life advice
>incoherent rambling about religion
>pseudo-scientific psychological nonsense
>uses tortured reasoning on the jewish question
bitchute.com/video/eR8OTk0ol1aj/
>says the entire purpose of his movement is to "control the right wing backlash" to left wing politics
odysee.com/@TheTruth,NoMatterWhereItLeads:a/Jordan-Peterson-Dismantled:7
>over time goes insane
>has a psychotic breakdown, abandons his lectures
>vacations in Europe all fucked up on drugs
>goes radio silent
>suddenly comes back, hired by the Daily Wire
>literally admits in his intro video that he was bought off for a high salary
therightstuff.biz/2022/07/20/tds920/
(Skip to 1:40:00)
>takes trips to Israel
>starts lecturing muslims to accept jews, standing beside Ben Shapiro

He sold out

Attached: 1517725111983.jpg (545x596, 104.03K)