Why are Africans so racist against American niggers? I swear they hate them more than most white people here do

Why are Africans so racist against American niggers? I swear they hate them more than most white people here do.

Attached: black lives matter protests.jpg (1920x999, 550.65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Nigerian_billionaires_by_net_worth
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They are jealous of their'brothers sucess.

Niggers in Africa are starving, niggers in US are fat, for african niggers this is irregretable. When there's famine in Africa they're cooking and eating the most fat nigger.

Sneed's Feed & Seed (formerly Chuck's)

If you had the choice between being a slave on a plantation in Virginia in 1760 or being a free black in West Africa in 1760, which would you choose? The answer is obvious and the current quality of life in those same places today reflects that...but which of those groups complain today? Which group forms gangs, rapes and murders routinely, commits petty crime as a way of life, produces antisocial music that promotes degeneracy in their own community? Now imagine looking at that group from the eyes of the West African...I can't imagine how strong that hatred must burn in their hearts, but I understand it completely

niggers in africa are the winners who captured and sold the ancestors of american niggers as slaves.

That's a great explanation. Thanks user.

>japan
Bros...

Attached: 26272828292.jpg (640x480, 43.96K)

Formerly Chuck's what?

Africans literally enslaved the ancestors of kangs since 300 CE

American blacks are too mixed, lost, and confused. They should return to Africa and practice their ancestral religions.

Because they rightfully see American niggers as the luckiest black people on the face of the planet. The only country on earth with black billionaires is the USA. It is better to be black in the USA than be black anywhere else on earth. Africans understand this because it's an obvious truth.

As a result, they hate American niggers for complaining and making all blacks look bad. They rightfully denigrate them as the retarded offspring of the slaves they captured and sold centuries ago. But more than that, they are just upset that blacks here would rather be lazy and sell drugs instead of try to be successful.

I think they're dead by now bro

They are globo homo. Rest assured, they will get flooded with niggers just like everyone else.

Attached: 1655734335435.jpg (1536x2048, 1.38M)

It's true.

>The only country on earth with black billionaires is the USA.
African countries have billionaires, as any dictatorships ad corruption implies governments, politicians and businessmen hoarding money.
e.g. NIGERIA:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Nigerian_billionaires_by_net_worth

Then explain why African blacks get niggrified after moving to a western country. Like those Minnesota Somalis.

Hello Glowie

Somalis are sub-standard IQ, even by african standards.

why are niggers so asshurt about slavery? It's like they think they're the only ones who've ever been enslaved