Stupid Goyim. You still don't get it, do you...

Stupid Goyim. You still don't get it, do you? Allow me to phrase this in a way that even your simple mind should be able to understand. We jews won a long time ago. You do not stand a chance. Not in the slightest. We control the entertainment, the media, the politicians, the banks. For all intents and purposes, we control the entire world. Even the countries that have not been fully jewified act as useful idiots to remind the goyim about the dangers of religious and right-wing extremism.

Face it, you will never be able to organize. You have neither the skill nor the motivation to do so. And even if by some miracle you were, the feds would come knocking on your door the second you became anything more than a bad joke. You think the revolution will start on Any Forums? Think again. We know all about your secret little club. How? We created it. This is a containment site, where you can circlejerk with your fantasies about actually doing something, while hoping that some kind of superman like Trump swoops down from the sky to do all the work for you. Speaking of Trump, he works for us. So good job for putting your faith in him.

You might think of me as evil, but I do not see it that way. Is it evil to do everything in one's power to the benefit of their race? I don't think so. That is what every man worth their spine should be doing. You do that too, or at least should be trying to, if you're even one tenth of the man you brag to be on this board. And I doubt that you consider yourself as evil. Jews are the master race and God's chosen people. And if you disagree, tell me, how would you define 'master race'? Controlling the entire world seems like a pretty good definition to me.

Attached: ee1.jpg (1964x1964, 1.49M)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/magazine-26067980.amp
bitchute.com/video/XnejyYAx9ayQ/Based
youtube.com/watch?v=0KSOMA3QBU0
youtube.com/watch?v=KVGRN7Z7T1A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So, why am I telling you all of this? Because, frankly, I find you pathetic. You're like a fish on a boat, struggling and gasping for air, completely at the mercy of others, almost begging to be put out of its misery. Here's my advice to you. Stop your vain attemps to change anything. You are only causing harm to yourself and your loved ones by trying. You have a few decades left before the 'clown world' reaches its climax. You think you've seen clown world? We've barely even started yet. In a few decades, every single white child in america will be trans. Every. Last. One. And if you don't like it, you will go to jail for bigotry. Controlling who gets to breed will be our final frontier in our control of the world. That is when our goal to create the ultimate goyim slaverace in service to the jew will be complete. Make the best of the time you have left. Stop denying yourself pleasures that you previously rejected over them not being 'red-pilled'. That is the best advice I can give you. And always remember. You only have yourself to blame. It is not due to our perceived lack of morality (from your point of view) that we took control of the world, but due to your weakness. The strong should rule over the weak, as nature intended.

Shalom!

Attached: fb4.jpg (733x676, 36.48K)

Jewbro...
I kneel.

Attached: Kneelgeta.png (350x550, 421.23K)

Ok.

well, the last time Any Forums chuds organized they killed over 15 million white people, so maybe it's for the best

Attached: party hard.jpg (1024x1416, 250.7K)

memeflag bait faggot

tldr

There are only 14 million Jews left on earth. Only 7 million left in israel your only homeland. Palestians outnumber you in israel. Jew women racemix at a rate of 50 percent.

google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/magazine-26067980.amp

>The chance that children of a mixed couple would keep or pass along any Jewish traditions to future generations is radically diminished. As today's rate of intermarriage among Diaspora Jews stands above 50%, many are worried that the nation that survived persecution, pogroms and the Holocaust could eventually die out of its own undoing.

Jews are going extinct faster than whites ever will. There are more whites in Australia alone than the global population of jews.

You are dying. Your defeat is not only inevitable but it is happening right now. Suffocate on your own shit kike.

Attached: smug nod.gif (480x270, 1.63M)

All filthy goyim are being exterminated. All hail the supreme Chosen peoples Israeli NWO.
bitchute.com/video/XnejyYAx9ayQ/Based and Talmud-pilled

Attached: shh.png (294x373, 53.06K)

It took humans 200 000 years to reach a population of one million. And they did just fine during all that time. The only problem with a small population is birth defects due to inbreeding, but that problem will be solved by gene manipulation long before it becomes and issue

Omegabased.

Attached: 1562120601678.jpg (900x900, 69.74K)

>fantasies about actually doing something
I'm sure a lot of us are here to proactively do nothing

>We control the entertainment, the media, the politicians, the banks.

Fine, we'll make our own.

As a side note OP, arrogance comes before the fall. When you will be begging for mercy, we'll show the stuff you posted here and elsewhere

Attached: 1661365266111450m.jpg (1024x845, 199.91K)

The revolution started years ago, that's why we're in clown world. And it has already been won, by us. You just can't see it yet. It will happen in ways you least expect. Blaming Russia? That was us.
youtube.com/watch?v=0KSOMA3QBU0

Attached: 91A6FA0F-2FB1-4B41-88ED-EC93BD37B890.jpg (740x727, 73.13K)

I agree. Goyim are stupid cows who need to be told when and where to shit.

fake and gay

cripes go bait somewhere else you faggot

*deep sigh*
Fine, do whatever you want. Guess you're one of the ones that will have to learn the hard way

that man is not a jew

Your nation is going to get punished, AGAIN, dumbfuck. It's always the same with the sheep's of Israel. Being guided by God, disobeying Him and getting punished is your myth of the Eternal Return, that you are going to repeat until the end of times. Enjoy it.

lmao nature doesn't want you "the master race" here on earth if you have to go full transhumanist to avoid extinction. The truth of the matter is nobody hates a jew more than jews do, except God who ordered that you be genocided for being Amalekites.

Half arsed bait, non original 2/10

Things have been going terribly... for (((them))). They have played into our hands on every corner. Next stop is civil war. Nothing can be done to prevent what is coming except major concessions, which are unlikely to occur.
youtube.com/watch?v=KVGRN7Z7T1A

Attached: 7708D8F1-2C0A-4989-A7BC-339AD2B13819.png (648x648, 793.96K)

Hahahhaha, one of us has been exiled 100+ times, fag