COLLAPSE WHEN?

twitter.com/realDailyWire/status/1563197910405111814

Attached: l5fh80ds25k91.png (1333x1472, 757.8K)

Fuck off with your dumb shit Twitter bullshit, fuck head.

BUMP because the jews showed up with the meme flag right away.

Still beat Trump.

you are kike faggot

which synagogue to you mutilate children at you slime?

He's... waking up! SHUT IT DOWN

HAAHAHAHAHAHaHAAHAHAHah a
>JOE THE PUPPET
>JOE THE NATIONAL EMBARRASMENT
>JOE THE DODDERING DOTARD
>JOE THE SNIFFER OF CHILD HAIR
>JOE THE PANTSHITTER
>JOE THE SCHMOE
>JOE THE TUMBLING DICKWEED
>JOE THE FUCKING JERKOFF

lmao bump

i wouldn't surprise me that there are people in charge of preventing him from making gaffs, but, still fucking weird. maybe biden is rebelling? lmao

Post a link to the entire session though. This shit is funny, but we need a context.

SPBP today the rake stays in the shed

>was installed

the way his smile disappears LMAO

Attached: smile.webm (562x454, 238.55K)

What's wrong KIKE? You don't like your puppet being exposed? Fuck you kike!

I just find it funny how lefties used to make fun of Trump calling him too old and demented to be a president and now they have unironically demented old fart for a president.
Karma, I guess.

not to mention the blatant medical tyranny. what did trump ever do that was tyrannical that the left kept accusing him of?

Bump for same reason.

Lmao it's not the first time he exposes being a stupid sheep, and he somehow pretends to laugh it off like he's being ironic

I can't get over those harpies/handlers shouting "thank you" so load it drowns everything and everybody out so you can't even hear what unscripted questions may be asked. How are lefties ok with this?

Is today the day we’re supposed to put up pictures of cats?

Imagine biden being in position of Trump and all media accusing him of fake crimes and making up ways to "laugh at his incompetence"
Do you even remember trump doing something stupid? Maybe the manly handshakes? Meanwhile i can name like 100 biden retarded fuckups immedietaly. Biden couldn't survive a day in Trump shoes

More like projection

ask one irl. i'm sure the response will be something along the lines of, "oh i dont know i don't pay attention to politics" but they sure as shit were 2016-2020

zion don pushing the death jabs