Mark Zucc on Joe Rogan

"there are many intelligent individuals on Any Forums but they're filled with hatred towards jews and people of color for no reason..." what did he mean by this???

Attached: [dl[lqw.png (1373x883, 2.02M)

I can't believe the founder of Facebook went on the fucking joe rogan experience

Its just bantz

Who cares about these two ZOG bots?

The problem with the devil is that only half of what he says is a lie.

>and then one day, for no reason at all…

>Pfizer a jewish company did this

Attached: 1660636595008387.png (960x1037, 1.61M)

Did he actually say that? I don't watch Joe Rogaine

>what did he mean by this???
That you dumbfucks have a retarded belief system and are incredibly gullible.

the kike litterally admitted that he takes orders from the FBI. Silicon valley is controlled by the US government.

They have no idea how intelligent some of us are.

Some of us can be really close to him and he has no idea. Alien my ass

>filled with hatred towards jews and people of color for no reason
>implying I don't hate people in general.
>implying it's for no reason
But it's true that most people here, or anywhere, don't think big or small enough.
There's this narrowband focus that can't pick up on all the details.

>Do you know why you're hated?
>I've been called "the most hated man in Britain" and I know why I'm hated, but do you know why you're hated?

The one question heebs never have a pilpul answer for.

Attached: david_irving.jpg (1051x1218, 175.95K)

>for no reason
ZUCKERY FUCKERY, there are 6 million reasons for this

Did he really say this? What's the timestamp?

Why? Rogan is a jew and so is Zuckerberg

He means that America sicced its redneck dogs on the jews.

Shit is not a color
Stop using globohomo nuspeak in your sentences, goy. Kill yourself, simple as.

Facebook gave them all of forest-user's Instagram data when the FBI asked for it.
This robot kike is a spy tool. He's the FBI's little beady eyed gutter slut. Let the Silicon Valley yids all hang

>that can't pick up on all the details.
Or fundamentals. Just look at all the people who think nothing of all the push for men to be whores. They even encourage this degeneracy and end up acting like only women can be whores, even though they push for men to plunge as many holes as possible. Why? because they prefer straight sex. When you encourage men to do this, and you encourage women to be openly sexual, )Both via media) you get the disaster we have today. There is no solid logic, just more moral relativism while pretending to be virtuous. The people you find here have helped to bring around moral decay just as much as any tranny, homosexual, feminist, and the like.

And for no reason whatsoever, the intelligent people on Any Forums started hating Jews and people of colour. I don’t know zuc, maybe those intelligent people are just better at pattern recognition.

probably didnt
these retards are gonna larp and yap over this
without even seeing proof that he actually said
im getting fatigued.