Aus/pol/ - are you winning son?

reuters.com/world/asia-pacific/australia-enlists-nba-legend-shaquille-oneal-indigenous-reform-2022-08-27/

Attached: FbCYgrIXgAAQhKu.jpg (620x497, 57.89K)

The ex

Attached: 24CC7E5A-3048-44FE-AD86-3E5C19814824.jpg (975x1024, 160.78K)

Cope harder you inferior infidel dog. Islam is back and stronger than ever. There is NOTHING standing in the way of Sunni Islam conquering the entire globe and here is why.
No doubt you pathetic kuffar dogs have heard about the brave Mujahideen's victory over the US led Globohomo Coalition in Afghanistan all praise to Allah. Do you really believe the Mujahideen could have done this with any other ideology? Can you dogs imagine Chr*stain warriors, J*wish warriors, Bh*ddist warriors, Shi'ite warriors or even Ath*ist warriors completing such a feat? This is why Sunni Islam will win. This is why Sunni Islam is here to stay. This is why Sharia Law is here to stay.
I promise you infidel dogs, you will all either convert or kneel at our feet. The kikes have bred you cumskin Infidels to be effeminate pussies over the last 200 years. Remind me again what music is popular in your kuffar country, autotune pop with some fat slut shaking her ass? The Mujahideen produce superior Jihad Nasheeds how the FUCK can you kuffar and apostate dogs compete? You have no strength, no zeal and no warriors. Even if you white dogs did have a small percentage of abled warriors I guarantee you they would rather join the Mujahideen.
The W*st is ripe for Islamic takeover by 2050 and there is NOTHING you can do about it.

Attached: GOODBYE KUFFAR HAHA.webm (853x480, 2.86M)

Fed fag post

Albo should be absolutely dragged over the coals over this shaq stunt but everybody’s retarded now

sunni motherfucking islam

Cope harder you inferior infidel dog. I jerk off everyday to ISIS attacks on euroaches, I jerk off everyday to the bombing of m*drid subway, to Bataclan, to trucks running over euroaches in France and Germany like the sack of pus they are, to Ebba the little hoe who dropped dead like a sack of shit, to the two euroach whores beheaded in Morocco, nothing pleases me more than seeing infidel dogs killed in the most gruesome way possible, be it at the hands of my Arab and Berber brothers or at the hands of my black brothers.
Kuffar will be extinct before the century ends.

Attached: DEAD KUFFAR HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.jpg (2928x2230, 675.72K)

The only way he'll cop any blow back whatsoever is if some nungas kick up a stink about it

Kaffir lover kys

How the fuck does anyone on 4chins keep falling for Ians bait after 3 fucking years?

Attached: 1638325115228.png (780x585, 487.77K)

Im not alone, I have you guise

your nans with me

You're gonna have a heart attack sperging out like that

Attached: oopsie.jpg (520x692, 86.38K)

I saw you holding your phone at a traffic light thatll be $1000 you owe us.

i havent done any of my mutual obligations in months and yet centrelink keeps paying me and hasn't sent me any messages saying i've been a bad boy or anything like that, what gives?

Do you want a burial out in the bush where nobody will find you? Keep barking the way you are dog. The Mujahideen prepare for the worst, the Mujahideen prepare for fighting against overwhelming air superiority, numbers, technology and against all odds. The Mujahideen are experts in all warfare and have the victories to prove it. So I ask, what the FUCK is one little cumskin Infidel like you gonna do? Let me tell you. Do you know what the Mujahideen did today? They trained for Jihad, for attrition, for endless war. Do you know what you did today? You jerked off to men in skirts then watched anime like the rest of your fellow cumskins did.
Who the fuck do you think is going to win kaffir?
You dogs truly are fucking pathetic, Im sorry more of you weren't killed by the Mujahideen but there's good news at least, you cumskin dogs are financing your own replacement and most of you are even happy about doing so.
The West will be Sunni Islam by 2050, your birth rate is at replacement level and dropping fast. You white cumskins have no warriors, no culture, no zeal or no confidence. You should thank us for putting you out of your pathetic misery like an injured dog.
I almost pity you cumskin infidels, knowing Sunni Islam is coming but there is NOTHING you can do.

Attached: AMBUSHING THE IRAQI ARMY APOSTATES.webm (640x360, 990.64K)

Waddayatookinbout?

why would you want to live in australia in the current year if your a young man?

>> nanny state
>>fat manly women
>>feminism
>>rip off property / boomers/ vax

just go to asia and enjoy your fuking youth
its a different world
>>new girl every few days
>>half the price for housing, transport, food
>>actual nightlife and culture
>>closer and cheaper to visit other countries
>>if you are a 4 now you are a 6 if your a 7 now you are a 9

you could NEVER do this in Australia in 2022

imo best mix would be a mix of KL malaysia and singapore when u want luxury imo

no idea about mongolia
japan is closed
indonesia/thai/phiilpines - never been but i assume they are dumps

don't waste your youth in aussie cunts..

Attached: klccc.jpg (1170x779, 154.54K)

football

i prefer the company of white people

Yeah nah, that's not footy mate, I should know, unless it's gayFL
Is it gayFL?

albo said theres a 2 month exemption going on atm. its just an automated text. geez i'm not even a fucking neetfag and i know this.

Should I fuck this misses in the arse or in the pussy tonight?

The opposite of what she's keen for

didn't get that text, also i've been doing this since before albo got elected