Brit/pol/ - Norris Edition

thesun.co.uk/topic/coronation-street/

Attached: 0_Coronation-Street[1].jpg (615x409, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/jonesnews/status/981699983043784705
youtu.be/C-Yq3dWKZqI
youtu.be/dTK4PfL7aLA
voca.ro/1mdoM7lYm1zU
voca.ro/12ThpcB4fzQv
youtube.com/watch?v=BXg1AxBXN5g
voca.ro/1oU8rJiK68LL
youtu.be/Cewdg-lxXXg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 4347562C-52FD-4174-ADCE-70507328B886.png (1334x750, 350.26K)

What could've been *sniffle*

You reckon hell be back? JUSTs are cringe.

>you guys dont deserve me *sniff*

someone shot up the memorial plaque in 2018 and his family received death threats

twitter.com/jonesnews/status/981699983043784705

Course he will, and arrogant as ever

lads what's the best foreign country to live in for a while where it's cheap? Thinking of somewhere in Southeast Asia, maybe Thailand or Malaysia. In a few years time I'm going to fuck off from here for a bit and just watch from afar for a while

He's fucking right
youtu.be/C-Yq3dWKZqI
Very talented

We can't leave. It's like a Tom Stoppard play but without the fart quaffing postmodernism.

Forget about Beep Beep...
It's all about DING DING

Attached: 1661542263605.png (876x1380, 808.28K)

I will never watch this man speak, he is too ridiculous.

No I’m not fuck off

Attached: 4A341031-F628-46D9-B614-57018C114C52.png (2320x3088, 565.94K)

You've got insight into his condition with your using a name on an anonymous website, what do you reckon?

He listened to that stream TWICE lmao
I couldn't listen to my own voice without having a mental breakdown let alone 6 hours of it.

'member all that "horrific queues at Heathrow" stuff? It's bollocks. Maybe it's true on sat/sun but midweek Heathrow is quiet.

Same, I was bladdered last stream good job ginge nuked it

I reckon its ffucked, this place is ffffucked *munch*

Such a brincel thing to say though. If you're so boring and unredeeming that no one notices your posts, there's nothing interesting to discuss with you directly, you're not known within this small group then what can I say, dullard.
People larp as me frequently and if I did post with name more I'm sure that alone would prompt more conversations because we have mutual interests but I don't like being bullied so don't.

Thread theme
youtu.be/dTK4PfL7aLA

Wtf did the nutty putty fella do? Outside of getting stuck in a cave I mean, he must have pissed some people off. Was he a nonce and got himself stuck on purpose ala knife nonce?

You lot were chatting 6hrs? Its funny, the mr goblin voc eddie did fucking nailed his voice.

Yeah kek that one isn't being uploaded. Not really keen on any being uploaded honestly.

Anons been bullying you aye?

Attached: thebrins.png (640x360, 237.12K)

voca.ro/1mdoM7lYm1zU

He saw a small fish and though coooor I bet that has a tight slit. Many such cases.

Lmfao

Reminder: Namefagging unironically ruined Brit/pol/

>protest about energy costs
>the actual protest is low energy
Technically this a victory I guess.

Attached: 82A410FC-4304-4DED-9CDF-9DB8E06FBAF2.jpg (1600x1200, 357.38K)

how is thailand

Ringo did a good song for are Marc.

anyone watching the cricket

Some classic huddling going on in this thread.

twas very middle class. they will all pay.

Brit/pol/ was founded by namefags.
Lurk moar, newfag.

Sadist nonce shaun delighted by hohol kids getting killed and maimed??

Attached: 1661541139357605.png (565x492, 363.94K)

Lmao

Kek. Got a T test in the mail today.

I feel like talking about namefagging in lieu of content, or attempting to bid for the affections of Midland girls (I have never felt so spurned in all my life!) Ruined Britpol.

And I want Josh back. Josh is a cat, he has moods, you just need to leave hima saucer of milk. It's all that 4th year industrial arts student music he listens to. And the lack of Sun and the part Jewish ancestry.

Captcha is ASKAGG so you know I'm right.

And name/facefags

The sign is a subtle joke. The shop is called "Sneed's Feed & Seed", where "feed" and "seed" both end in the sound "-eed", thus rhyming with the name of the owner, Sneed. The sign says that the shop was "Formerly Chuck's", implying that the two words beginning with "F" and "S" would have ended with "-uck", rhyming with "Chuck". So, when Chuck owned the shop, it would have been called "Chuck's Feeduck and Seeduck".

There is no energy in Britain, people are apathetic and miserable, even the ones who like to protest. They just repeat some vague platitudes followed by awful chants and call it a day

Was that are Ringo?
Marc is on the short list of Cool Jews.

what a shit thread

Who's your favourite brit/pol/ avatar?

Typical Any Forumstard... sees a middling situation and then says "I hope it rains." Bet you are Brummie.

Country's so fucked, lads. It's fffucked.
I read that as "Free eze (easy) profits, not people"

is Josh gone now? I've not been here for a few days.

And it's always been shit.

YOU PACK OF FUCKING SPASTICS

voca.ro/12ThpcB4fzQv

there's a ticktok of these twats hammering up petrol pumps

Eddie bullied him so hard he ran off crying and vowing to never return.

different set of twats

Aye, Marc used to sell his arse before T. Rex took off which isn't very cool but the tunes and crash make up for it. Here's are Ringo's Glam song btw.
youtube.com/watch?v=BXg1AxBXN5g

voca.ro/1oU8rJiK68LL

cor that's almost worth checking the archives for

2:02
youtu.be/Cewdg-lxXXg

have sex