Stand proudly on the side of tradition and Jordan Peterson (in the picture) against postmodern neo-Marxism and woke...

Stand proudly on the side of tradition and Jordan Peterson (in the picture) against postmodern neo-Marxism and woke moralism in the increasingly heated culture war fronts. Subscribe to DailyWire+ for only 8$/mo to listen Jordan Peterson's thoughts on life.

DailyWire+ is the new home of The Daily Wire, Dr Jordan B Peterson, PragerU, Movies, and, coming soon, kids content. DailyWire+ is the uncompromised streaming platform building the future you want to see.

Attached: 6d2.jpg (680x445, 28.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KqXZY3B-cGo&t=725
bitchute.com/video/eR8OTk0ol1aj/
odysee.com/@TheTruth,NoMatterWhereItLeads:a/Jordan-Peterson-Dismantled:7
therightstuff.biz/2022/07/20/tds920/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Isn't he just a national conservative?

>DailyWire+ is the new home of The Daily Wire, Dr Jordan B Peterson, PragerU, Movies, and, coming soon, kids content. DailyWire+ is the uncompromised streaming platform building the future you want to see.

Attached: facd52efba3936f6ec3c1fc59968130f.jpg (492x495, 41.25K)

Smarty get vaxxed...

Attached: Leonidas.jpg (1024x534, 99.42K)

LMAO that pic

JP sold out to the jews long ago. Read his books for self improvement, but ignore anything he says about politics or current events

Sneed

Buy an ad faggot

Kek. Seriously i can't take libertarians seriously in the age of organized leftist oppression and infringement of freedoms. I hope one day they'll realize leftoids will never leave them alone

>NOOOOOOO I cant listen to what peterson is saying secretly behind a paywall that is different from all of his youtube videos.

Jordan Peterson
>goes on TV because his home life is a mess
>half-jew daughter admits to mental issues
>Jordan admits to suffering from depression and taking SSRI's
youtube.com/watch?v=KqXZY3B-cGo&t=725
>later pretends to give people life advice
>incoherent rambling about religion
>pseudo-scientific psychological nonsense
>uses tortured reasoning on the jewish question
bitchute.com/video/eR8OTk0ol1aj/
>says the entire purpose of his movement is to "control the right wing backlash" to left wing politics
odysee.com/@TheTruth,NoMatterWhereItLeads:a/Jordan-Peterson-Dismantled:7
>over time goes insane
>has a psychotic breakdown, abandons his lectures
>vacations in Europe all fucked up on drugs
>goes radio silent
>suddenly comes back, hired by the Daily Wire
>literally admits in his intro video that he was bought off for a high salary
therightstuff.biz/2022/07/20/tds920/
(Skip to 1:40:00)
>takes trips to Israel
>starts lecturing muslims to accept jews, standing beside Ben Shapiro

He sold out

Attached: 1535654298858.png (266x286, 72.37K)

I'm so sick of professor faggot feelings takes pills all the time

agreed. Libertarianism can only exist when marxism is so suppressed it seems impossible. The moment it comes back on the scene at all and libertarianism seems pure retard in comparison. That's why it's dying in the american midwest and being replaced with traditional conservatism.

I hate Jordan Peterson so fucking much.

So fucking much.

And all of you as well!

yea he's a fucking joke of a man /thread

>has a psychotic breakdown, abandons his lectures
>vacations in Europe all fucked up on drugs
>goes radio silent
He’s an mkultra victim. They start to mentally fall apart. The radio silence is because he was being reprogrammed somewhere

why are you here then? stop hating, accept Christ

Attached: be saint.jpg (813x856, 61.79K)

I appreciate Mr Peterson's observations. But, NOT MY PROBLEM. Let it all burn.

how can someone look up to this guy who is constantly crying like a bitch?

Wew lads. Demoshits and libshits have invested heavily and demoralizing shill bots or paid shills. Anything remotely leftist and shitting on anything right wing is a bot or a paid shill/FBI/army. No honest person can hold leftist values anymore. Disregard all leftists opinions. Do not debate subhumans. Denigrate, dehumanize, degrade. Always.

Attached: E7BAC8F8-33C0-42D4-9159-790B431EEED9.jpg (1080x1638, 590.61K)

he is a faggot christcuck pretending to be a scientist

Attached: 1653079437064.jpg (495x548, 37.9K)

Lolbertarians are far left. They want absolute freedom. Freedom is a liberal position (let me do whatever I want, let women vote, let gays get married, let me fuck kids and perform jewish rabbinical penis mutilation on a mass scale).

Slapping a man of "knowledge" in the face when he is down in the gutter, does not a man make you.
Shame on you OP.

Wut? They literally turned him into a kikebot?

That fag needs to stop crying like a pussy.

Jbp never advocates for this. All he ever said is that you should remain enough of an individual to still be able to notice that your society is going to shit.