This is the definitive map of white v non-white in Evropa, we in agreement?

Attached: 3123312312.jpg (1000x998, 152.73K)

this map makes no sense

Albania should be in bloo

Albanians are like Greeks, non-white

I'm glad you filed a copyright for this map, people are going to want to steal it and make a profit out of it for sure

>Albanians are like Greeks, non-white
is there literally any logical reason why you made switzerland, which is pretty much the best most succesful whitest purest celt richest european country, nonwhite? same with southern france

because by making switzerland red he was able to troll you

Nice, I always knew I was a true African bvll. Now i can be in the right side of history.

Ooga booga: ooga ooga booga.
Ooga booga, dooga booga gooba - ooga ooga hooga kooga. Booga booga ooga rooga, kooga ooga booga booga. Booga, ooga booga rooga booga, ooga booga booga booga ooga. Booga ooga rooga kooga ooga booga hooga. Rooga booga ooga ooga: "ooga booga booga booga". Ooga booga booga ooga, rooga ooga booga ooga. Kooga booga ooga ooga, ooga booga dooga booga. Ooga ooga rooga ooga booga ooga booga booga. Hooga booga kooga rooga, booga booga ooga booga. Booga ooga hooga ooga booga booga rooga dooga booga booga ooga. Booga ooga rooga googa - booga ooga ooga dooga rooga; booga ooga rooga hooga ooga ooga. Ooga booga kooga rooga, booga ooga ooga booga.

Ooga booga booga

Sweden and UK should be red.

alright, i can live with this

Attached: mape.png (1000x998, 647.59K)

Attached: 3243234224.png (513x55, 5.09K)

This map is about the native ethnic groups of these countries, and ethnic Swedes, English, Scottish, Northern Irish and Welsh are white

Based Hitler. Swisstards eternally BTFO.

Attached: 89ABCC74-D42E-4018-8E1D-48DE3E6F6E78.jpg (1024x973, 102.96K)

What? Switzerland is multi cultural country for the rich children of oligarchs from every single place on earth. There is nothing white about switzerland lmao, they even have niggers in government

Attached: 3423424332.png (303x307, 187.97K)

>Now i can be in the right side of history.
Spaniards never get to be on the right side of history after 1975, unfortunately.

The UK should be in red

Greece should be a bunch of tiny blue and red dots. We are probably the least homogenous country out there if you exclude former colonies like Brazil and the US. We range from gyspy looking people to people who can pass as northern europeans.

The most common English name for boys for the last 5 years has been Muhammad.

I would turn in my white card for cheaper gas desu

This is the correct map

Attached: 1650894411174.jpg (1024x975, 153.39K)

If being white means being put in the same boat as an Anglo, I'll gladly label myself as the biggest nigger in the world