Based. Take that putin

Based. Take that putin.

Attached: IMG_20220827_125815_547.jpg (1080x1212, 185.02K)

kek

Attached: R (3).jpg (1280x720, 272.58K)

I just did a big shop at Tesco and nearly half the food was rotten 2 days later. Bread was stale, butter turned after only 1 day.. everything is low quality now.

what are people's thoughts about all this

We're just tired and angry

have you tried sanctioning russia?

Attached: nigger rat.png (960x734, 148.75K)

I'll tell you.

First of all they say it's to "cut down on food waste". But that is clearly bs. If the food is expired, it has gone to waste anyway. It would be the corporation that would have to dispose of what they did not sell. What is happening here is passing off the corporate lose to the customers. Now the unobservant and ignorant will fork the bill for the food waste instead of the poor corporation.
They are talking about doing it in Canada too.

What.. the actual fuck is this...

> If you are not satisfied with the products in anyway, call us for a refund.
Easy.

It's not Putin's fault. It's OUR oligarchs & greedy corporate CEO's.

You vill eat ze bugs
You vill use ze bus
You vill eat ze rotten bread
You vill own nossink and you vill like it

wtf are you talking about, it clearly says on the electricity bill putin tax

And don't forget the shrink-flation matey. Same packet, same size, but open it up and the things inside are half the size.

idk, I think it's russian shit

Attached: 21698 - Artist Wolfram Sparks.gif (669x629, 184.69K)

expiration dates are a meme and result in loads of food being thrown away when its still fine to eat

>imagine eating industrial crap that has expired
Homegrown gets old in few hours or max few days. Natural milk lasts 1 day in fridge, so does meat. Natural strawberry barely lasts few hours outside fridge. Now these supermarket fertilizer, pesticide, E's, preservative, salted and sugary shit lasts few months normally. Now dumbasses are going to eat basically even longer out of date shit. Vitamins are long gone. Enjoy your preservatives, not even bacteria touches. How can that be digested into anything else than disease?

you dont have any big CEOs left...they all migrated with the exception of the sports direct guy

Teenage edgyness. Gay and weak

>I just did a big shop at Tesco and nearly half the food was rotten 2 days later. Bread was stale, butter turned after only 1 day.. everything is low quality now.
I've worked in supermarkets and supermarket-related jobs for about half my adult life. The reason for this is that grocery stores and, in many cases, vendors refuse to hire enough people to stock, restock, rotate, and date check.

I remember a giant Bilo store in South Carolina that had three guys responsible for restocking, rotating, and date checking everything in the fucking place from midnight to 6 a.m., and they paid so little that the workers they got often called in sick or just didn't show, but they were never fired or anything because the store couldn't replace them.

As an example, the rule was that a frozen food pallet could only be outside the freezer for 30 minutes during stocking. (The freezers were turned up so high they barely froze stuff because the store was so Jewish-ly run.)

It is fucking impossible to stock a frozen food pallet in a modern American supermarket in 30 minutes. It takes at least an hour, often more, because of all the fucking varieties. This shit was thawing out before it got stocked because the kikes who ran Bilo were too cheap to hire enough people to stock and kept the freezer thermostats too high. Guess what that does to a "use by" date?

I thank God every day that I will die childless and end my family line (I'm an only child of two only children) long before things go to complete shit. The 2100s are basically going to be a new dark age.

Expiration date is fake and gay. Look at Nice Steve. Healthy as fuck like a nice bull even after eating century old rations
Besides, this is just sellers want to jew out consumers by not offering discounts to products close to expiration date. I always bought fresh milk close to it's expiration date for half price (every two weeks) and have no problem with digestion

I thought they were throwing away best by dates which isn't the same

Shouldn'ta ate them skettis

>expiration dates are a meme
The way they are currently structured, yes. They need to have the following:
Best by XX-XX-XXXX
Unsafe after YY-YY-YYYY
Best used within ZZ days of opening
Unsafe after WW days of opening