Why does it look like a Frankenstein monster

Why does it look like a Frankenstein monster

Attached: Screenshot_2022-08-23-10-34-31-80_50ef9f5a0f3fc24b6f0ffc8843167fe4.jpg (1080x1456, 473.68K)

niggers

italy isn't a nation, it's a collection of nations.

>sicily
>korea
how? I would have expected Namibia or similar

That's not that bad.

i would like to live in the austrian one. is that Aosta valley?

If you go with that deconstruction, then such is the case for every single country in Europe.

You're Italian, and are asking why Puglia has the same gdppc as Mexico while Veneto has the same as Germany?
You already know why. The south has few resources, it's mostly agricultural and not much into other industries,and it's pretty much isolated from other rich european nations because the northen regions are just so near to them, why go all the way to the south.
And Lazio is an exception because the capitol is there.
With isolation, you get more corruption, and so more poverty, and so on.
But you already knew that.

shitaly only exists due to government enforced monopolies on their products. shitalians are so afraid of competition they make it illegal to compete against their products then spread propaganda about how shitalian stuff is the best

So the south is comfy as fuck and the north is the italian equivalent of jews?

>tf
>tp

>Amerimutt doesn't understand the concept of DOC/DOP
You can still compete. You just can't bambolooze people by saying your stuff comes from here, and was made in the traditional ways, if it does not.

Shitalian animals are so hairy and smelly, i went to salerno for 2 weeks and i saw more brown people than in my country

no, you lying retard. you literally can't sell a product called mozzarella cheese in eu unless it comes from italy for example. another country could make the best mozzarella with everyone in agreement yet still you would have to call it something like "white cheese"

>le traditional ways
it's a load of horseshit. shitalians are so phony. your food isn't even hard to make and apparently you get to pick and choose what's tradition like the tomato for example

Is Campania a nice region?

Nice to see that the shithole I live in where even driving on road feels like offroad mountain driving is comparable to (worst) Korea.

your mozzarella is a brick of dried milk and you still call it mozzarella. Literally shut the fuck up nigger.

he was asking for the reason, i gave the reason. i know being straightforward isn't something your kind are used to.

If terroni weren't such fucking terroni we would be the biggest economy in Europe

Attached: GDP_per_capita_ver3-01.jpg (2918x2917, 1.98M)

but this map i can see white people live at the north of italy.
is that correct

True this

americans dont eat real food, go enjoy your "cheese flavoured product" or other goyslop

Its called white castle and its sophisticated

Attached: screen-shot-2019-07-30-at-4-56-59-pm-1564520257.png (946x1146, 1.84M)

You can easily get it approved for sale, but you actually need to use milk to make mozzarella cheese.
Milk from cows, or buffalos if you want to go for quality.
American cheese almost always ends up sold as a milk-derived product, because you fucks don't make it from milk, but from separated dehydrated strengthened milk powders.
What we call normal everyday cheese, you call artisanal cheese. There's a reason we don't want your stuff.
By European standards, that's a bambolooze too.