OH NO YOU CANT CANCEL THE STUDENT LOANS. ITS NOT FAIR

>OH NO YOU CANT CANCEL THE STUDENT LOANS. ITS NOT FAIR.
What are the political consequences of Republican senators crying about student loan forgiveness when they have had personal PPP loans forgiven under COVID-19?

Attached: whitehousestudentloan.jpg (3000x1680, 678.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jREUrbGGrgM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>political consequences
None probably. Will just move onto different topic like the gays.

We should get taxpayers to pay off all debt in general. I'd love to buy a bunch of stuff just to stop using them after a few months and never touch them again, because I never actually cared about them that much to begin with.
If you disagree with me you're literally Hitler.

Think about this for a while.

ITS FUNNY HOW THAT NIGHT OF SEETHING COPEPOSTING FROM @WHITEHOUSE GOT MOSTLY DIRECT TWEETS FROM REPUBLICANS (THAT WERE ALL EXACTLY RIGHT IF YOU READ THEIR QUOTES)
BUT STILL HAD TO REACH AND GRASP FOR SOME INDRECT TWEET FOR GREENE

>THE A-ADULTS ARE BACK!
ABSOLUTELY EMBARRASSING DNC

>government tells Business owners they have to lockdown becauseof chink flu
>gives you loan to not fire people
>it's the same as paying for gender studies degree

Pheww... americans are retarded

>it's only corruption when republicans do it

NOW LETS SEE THE LIST OF D*MOCRAT CONGRESSPERSONS(THEY/THEM) WHO TOOK PPP LOANS

ITS GOING TO BE A LONG LIST

youtube.com/watch?v=jREUrbGGrgM

Attached: buckbrokentoby.jpg (538x769, 83.76K)

Yep the republicans fucked up big.
The mistake they made was panicking and adopting the leftist policies during the pandemic, now it's coming back to haunt them.

All the "conservatives" around the world who abandoned the free market and went straight for big daddy government policies during the pandemic are now having problems (Tories in Britain, Liberals (conservative party) in Aus)

well it isn't fair that student loans get forgiven. its a middle finger to everyone that played by the rules.

>implying "conservative" parties ever had the obligation to represent free market interests in the first place

Almost as if political parties are entirely designed to quarantine political thought into manageable sizes and fringes, without having to entertain concepts outside of the "acceptable" range of topics to maintain control over public zeitgeist and the Overton window..

Attached: 1642904821385.png (388x481, 81.76K)

PPP WAS PERFECTLY WELL INTENTIONED
AND THE ONLY WAY TO PREVENT A COMPLETE ECONOMIC COLLAPSE FROM MASS LAYOFFS
WHEN FORCING COMPLETE LOCKDOWN OF THE ENTIRE COUNTRY

PPP WAS ALSO ALWAYS INTENDED TO BE FORGIVEN
HAVING "PPP LOANS FORGIVEN" IS THE INTENTION OF PPP LOANS
IT WAS A PPP GRANT PROVIDED IT WAS USED FOR PAYROLL TO KEEP EMPLOYEES EMPLOYED

>WHEN FORCING COMPLETE LOCKDOWN OF THE ENTIRE COUNTRY

Found your un-conservative policy bro.

IN 2020 THE ORIGINAL KILLER VARIANT OF THE CHINESE BIOWEAPON FROM THE WUHAN LAB WAS KILLING PEOPLE FROM RESPIRATORY FAILURE LEFT AND RIGHT
IT WAS A NOVEL VIRUS AND NOBODY KNEW HOW TO TREAT IT SO THE ONLY PRUDENT MOVE WAS TO LOCKDOWN

IT WAS NATIONAL SECURITY TO TRY STOPPING THE SPREAD OF THE CHINESE VIRUS BY QUARANTINING THE WHOLE COUNTRY
IT ONLY DIDNT WORK BECAUSE PEOPLE DONT FOLLOW ORDERS AND STILL MINGLED ENOUGH TO SPREAD THE CHINESE VIRUS

We're dealing with record inflation and this faggot is talking about printing a trillion more to give to rich people. Everyone right of Marx is against this nigger. If you went after the banks and lenders Any Forums would cheer. I'm against these gibs, the PPP gibs and the forced shutdowns that caused those gibs.

Attached: 1654823624944.png (1753x1710, 1.96M)

The conservative position is to encourage and allow people to protect themselves, not to "protect" them by force from big daddy government.

YES GENERALLY
BUT THE 2020 CHINESE BIOWEAPON ATTACK WAS EXTRAORDINARY
YOU HAVE TO PROTECT THE COUNTRY FIRST

BUT FORGIVING LOANS TO THE MOST CAPABLE OF EARNING
FOR ABSOLUTELY NO REASON BUT TRYING TO BUY MIDTERM VOTES
IS INDEFENSIBLE BULLSHIT

EVEN THE WASHINGTON POST (DEMOCRACY DIES IN DARKNESS) IS CALLING DNC A BUNCH OF MMT COMMIES

Attached: 1661466537832369.png (1204x626, 559.59K)

>yes but

No.

If anything, the debt should have doubled.
Watching americans suffer is such a good entertainment

NOT AN ARGUMENT

BLIND PRINCIPLE IS ADMIRABLE BUT IMPRACTICAL

I reject your premise conflating PPP with student loans. PPP was designed to be forgiven by the creditor, in fact any creditor can forgive a loan. Student loan “forgiveness” isn’t the creditor forgiving a loan, it’s taking money from tax payers and paying off the creditor to the benefit of the loan recipient.

>I suffered so you must suffer too
>Any improvement is unfair and thus should not happen
Can anyone explain why American boomers are so sociopathic?
All old people Ive talked to in my country want future generations to have it easier and better
Reminds me of another American mentality
>I work 3 full time, minimal wage jobs just to make the rent and Im proud of it

The US is one country who can print money with little negative consequence