Allias

So how is the UK and America allias?
The only people in the UK that like americans is goverment because of money and thats it!

No british like americans
No americans Like british
So wtf going on explain why UK is better also
You can't
Sorry american are you seething okay ill let you seeth some more

Attached: proxy-image.jpg (700x467, 50.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.gallup.com/file/poll/390647/220310CountryRatings.pdf
news.gallup.com/poll/390641/americans-rate-canada-britain-france-japan-favorably.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>No british like americans
>No americans Like british

Just an untrue statement. Your English is shit btw esl guy

The same race of brits spawned both.
They are brothers from other mothers.

The joke is that the previous owner of the store is called Chuck so if you replace "Sneed" with "Chuck" you get "Chuck's Feed & Seed".

How is my english shit? i am english you kektard kekistani kekigger kekandian ktard
>Your country is full of queers

Are you pissed out of your mind? Been drinking since last night?

Bullshit, the UK is America's second favorite country right behind Canada, and would be its favorite country outright if it weren't for all the seething shitskins who hate the legacy of the British Empire.
source: news.gallup.com/file/poll/390647/220310CountryRatings.pdf
full article: news.gallup.com/poll/390641/americans-rate-canada-britain-france-japan-favorably.aspx

usa is overlord and destroyed us after ww1

I like yanks. Fuck their govt tho. Ours an all.

I like how brits and americans english is worse than non-native english speakers

I have made business trips to Atlanta and they’re always obsessed with Britain and my accent. “Are you from Australia? Oh my gawdd you’re Bridish? Your accent is so cool!” Also Georgians in general are more outgoing and polite than anywhere in Europe

>you’re Bridish

This is why I hate my accent. It's not as bad as that, but it's bad.

Not much made me cringe harder than Richard Soencer saying BRIDDUN (britain)

I usually find Canuck accents mild and tolerable apart from that Unbox Therapy wigger, whatever accent that is I despise

>Not much made me cringe harder than Richard Soencer saying BRIDDUN (britain)
I'm pretty sure he does that on purpose to fuck with people.

Burger here. After living here for a few years ive become a raging anglophobe. Fuck em

the door’s over there mate

When an Amerimutt has offended the Queen:

Attached: 16203043013060.png (1352x1116, 405.58K)

The 'allies' line is propaganda. The UK and the rest of Europe are US neocolonies. The UK – like Germany, Italy, Australia, Japan, S Korea – has US military permanently on its territory. Sure, they have some pull with Washington and some autonomy but ultimately all these countries have been US stooges since WW2 at least.

Both are victims of the (((enlightenment))) so it's not a matter of being allies as it is being useful slaves in order to eat global resources(navy) while pushing the white genocide agenda at home and abroad(media).

Attached: thumbnail_big.jpg (800x800, 200.93K)

Init? I love all my anglosphere bro's

Are you Chinese by chance?

No worries. We dont care dude.

Rootless faggot

That's simply not true. Each time I have gone across the pond, Brits are helpful and charming. stop hanging out with misanthropes.