What are the political implications of Mexican music replacing Hip Hop as the music of America's youth in the coming...

What are the political implications of Mexican music replacing Hip Hop as the music of America's youth in the coming years?
youtube.com/watch?v=MY1BAMNvS70

Attached: This-is-how-Grupo-Diez-4tro-revolutionizes-regional-Mexican-music[1].jpg (1080x1080, 51.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/1dosp02bmVcD
youtube.com/watch?v=94zTrkr5_xY
youtube.com/watch?v=Gp87qt7KLWc
youtube.com/watch?v=unRldLdllZ8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kek the music and video seem so mismatched. It's a generic rap video but instead of rap it's this goofy mexican circus music.

kek get outcultured niggers

Just when you thought music couldn't get worse. At least some nigs had musical talent back in the day. I haven't heard anything from spics that isn't complete earbleeding annoying garbage.

vocaroo.com/1dosp02bmVcD

I thought you guys wanted guitar music to come back?

Better than current nigger shit.

mexicans are awful.

Niggers haven't had any musical talent outside of soul and jazz and it ceased when Miles Davis started smoking crack and went crazy and not just "oh he's an artist of course he's eccentric" crazy. I mean crazy crazy. This was in the 70s. Nature abhors a vacuum so it's been filled with rap bullshit since the 80s.

Guitar folk music with a gangsta music video?

Attached: 1655628728917.jpg (575x429, 43.47K)

Maybe Mexicans will bring back punk and metal.

Attached: a6ad57f1944c16ad0b082b34c6df2f5f.jpg (1080x709, 190.15K)

Honestly man, the past 4 years have made me hate niggers so much, I just hope anyone takes their place, I don't care if it's Mexicans, Turks, Abos, Italians or some other similarly subhuman race.

What are the implications of blacks leaving the west and moving back to the east and the entire western half of the USA being non-black and hispanic/asian/white only. Do you think a hispanic western USA will ever give a fuck about black east coast welfare land? This is how you divide the country

that was absolutely unbearable. and you get these crustache sporting mexican cholos posting with american flags talking about our uk pakis and muslims and how much more based and redpilled the usa is when THIS repulsive shit exists and is considered a normal part of american culture. north and south america should be erased from the face of the earth, europe's biggest mistakes. fuck me.

Fuck off. There are no "hispanics" here. Just short fat, low IQ mexican beaners. Stop trying to equat yourself to people from spain. Mexican cutlure is steeped in criminality and poison selling. They dont believe in the rule of law. latinos are human fucking garbage, and thats what mexicans are, latinos not hispanic. They are such an identityless, homeless people its unreal.

It doesn't even match the beat in any way.

I don't get what's so bad a about it? It's just traditional Mexican music but the video has young Mexicans waving guns and dancing? Get a grip.

>12 year old looking boy making a music video while wielding weapons
Is he trying to be the Mexican Spotemgotem or something?
youtube.com/watch?v=94zTrkr5_xY

Attached: spotem.jpg (750x742, 52.95K)

It sounds better than Paki rap

youtube.com/watch?v=Gp87qt7KLWc

I thought this was going to be D4NNY lmao
youtube.com/watch?v=unRldLdllZ8

Mexican music is too different from american music. Its fucking trumpets and shit and the vast majority of americans do not know spanish, even the second gen. Mexicans who call themselves mexican dont know spanish.

I don’t care. I’m metal.

It's an improvement.