What is the most based and redpilled grocery store?

I only shop at Trader Joe's. It's like Aldi's but for wealthier and healthier people.

Attached: Based Trader Joe's patron .jpg (1080x1440, 164.53K)

Costco pays its employees fairly and has good prices

Costco, any other post is wrong

Sorry but I don't need to buy a 5 gallon tub of mayonnaise. Not only are the sizes ridiculous but you'd have to buy a lot of shit to justify the $60 per year membership fee. I'll run the numbers again if I ever have a family but as a single man, the numbers don't add up. Plus the place is spic central. Makes sense because spics are poor and have lots of kids, so they buy bulk.

How is TJ's based? It's always full of fags, trannies, jews, and >s>o>y guzzlers. It's like if whole foods and reddit had a faggy baby. I hate having to step foot inside that store.

It's food are high quality, often organic, with good prices. Customer service is great. It's also an Aryan store, being owned by a German company.

Aldi and Lidl.

I thought dutch prefer their Spar over anything

“No Frill’s” in Canada is unrivalled. You will never experience the cheep, fresh meats and produce available there.

Topkek, spar is overpriced bullshit. I think Albert Heijn is the preferred choice of the majority of Dutchoids.

Rainer Wongle ??

>owned by a germany company
that makes it jewish, not aryan

He is quite slim and well dressed for a Any Forums dweller

This dude is based and I want his power levels.

/thread

ALDI is literally German you mong

>Canada
>Cheap meat
Post prices

I shopped at ALDI once. I had to pay for a cart and they didn't have bags for my groceries so they gave me a fucking box to stick it in.

Fucking retarded faggot shit. I'll just go to IGA/kroger if I'm not in the mood for smelling all the fat fucks and stinky niggers at wal-mart.

Your mom's refrigerator.

Publix and Sam's Club are honestly really great. Target used to be the same but lately every one I go to have slowly started to become shit.

Attached: PAIN.jpg (800x800, 176.89K)

costco for major ones

Costco is based

If you live near it you'll save that much on gas each year.

>tl;dr I'm a childless burden on society

>you gotta buy a 5 gallon tub of mayonnaise or you're childless

Attached: YnYYcgX.gif (1000x750, 1.71M)

Walmart. I'm not even joking.

Attached: 1473692561774.jpg (3264x1836, 1.65M)

>I had to pay for a cart
based mutt retard

>nooooo you just stick the little quarter in the thing and return it when you're done it's really simple!!!
don't care, I wanna leave it out in the parking lot faggot

LIDL

>don't care, I wanna leave it out in the parking lot faggot
I know, it's expecting to much from your people

Winco's are okay, as long as it isn't in a diverse an inclusive area