The CIA is evil

>Air America: ran opium trade in vietnam
>Mk Ultra: gave little kids acid and raped them
>operation mocking bird: bought out all news media
>behind serial killers and mass shootings

When did you realize that the CIA are the principalities in high places mentioned in the bible?

Attached: glowsoy.jpg (968x832, 194.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_2khAmMTAjI
mintpressnews.com/how-the-cia-has-infiltrated-social-media-companies-with-alan-macleod/281824/
youtube.com/watch?v=2MhDZBoI96A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

CIA really is the good guys and only Any Forums and Q-user Virgins and Incels hate them because they get all your high school crushes, because theyre true Alpha Chads

youtube.com/watch?v=_2khAmMTAjI

Wasn't MKultra modelled after the Russian program?

Also they're the reason the black family was destroyed and niggers were turned from civilized into pavement apes

Attached: black family.jpg (1057x1129, 162.54K)

>meme flag
How many children have you raped and tortured you satanic fuck?

thats not the CIA i know

based thread fuck the C.I.A

"The Ends Justify the Means" - Every Satanic Masonic jesuit faggot brainwashed UR lodge nigger ever

Attached: 1659914705975225.jpg (565x1024, 66.75K)

The US government is cancer. The US "intelligence" community are the most cancerous part that is allowed to operate with zero oversight and when the US IC is caught being cancer there is zero accountability

remember you people use children as assets in your operations.

d i s g u s t i n g c r e a t u r e s

h e l l w a s m a d e f o r p e o p l e l i k e y o u

Attached: pieceofshit.png (1370x701, 888.55K)

Just google Mk ultra. They rape kids lmao

Attached: aytonelaugh.gif (322x178, 2.56M)

>memeflag

Attached: 1560411795725.jpg (638x640, 92.28K)

Hang all glowniggers!

HAAHAHA GET FUCKIN FUCKED GLOW NIGGERS. I'M ALREADY ON EVERY FUCKIN WATCH LIST HAHAAHAH ALREADY GETTING GANG STALKED. LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. FUCK KID RAPING CIA.

Attached: doomer.jpg (861x928, 257.3K)

Take your meds schizo

Yeah they just do whatever they want. No rules for the CIA. That's why they run human trafficking, which is why they killed Epstein.

Well, glad you figured it out user.
They're also in control of the facebook news feed.

mintpressnews.com/how-the-cia-has-infiltrated-social-media-companies-with-alan-macleod/281824/

youtube.com/watch?v=2MhDZBoI96A

The reason regime appartchiks continuously bray that "we live in a Democracy" is because they know we don't, and these glowniggers are one of their key enforcers.

Attached: Glowie092812.jpg (1125x633, 94.71K)

Shit bait but fuck it have a (You)

Attached: 1661592949156.jpg (1500x1089, 782.19K)

>Pic related

Attached: WOW WTF.png (296x380, 112.16K)

Poisoning the well with exaggeration.

Attached: 1661565561171391.png (720x697, 643.02K)

LMAO LITERAL CIA NIGGER WITH NIGGER FLAG. YO LETS DUNK ON THESE NIGGERS

Attached: st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg (600x600, 46.79K)

all of the items OP listed are literally true

KEEPING EVERYONE IN A DELTA-WAVE STATE ISN'T EXAGGERATION, IT IS MIND KONTROL AND RAPE OF THE HOLY MIND AT THE HIGHEST DEGREE.

ETERNAL FOR THOSE LIKE YOU, THOSE WHO WONT CHANGE HEART WILL NEVER MAKE IT. YOU EAT UP THE LIES, THE C.I.A CREATED ALIENS.'

ALIENS DONT EXIST, THEY CAN CREATE HOLOGRAMS OF REPTILLIANS AND GRAYS, THEY ARE THE AGENTS. THEY ARE!

(1/2)

Attached: 1646637559128.gif (500x281, 2.87M)

KEEPING EVERYONE IN A DELTA-WAVE STATE ISN'T EXAGGERATION, IT IS MIND KONTROL AND RAPE OF THE HOLY MIND AT THE HIGHEST DEGREE.

ETERNAL FOR THOSE LIKE YOU, THOSE WHO WONT CHANGE HEART WILL NEVER MAKE IT. YOU EAT UP THE LIES, THE C.I.A CREATED ALIENS.'

ALIENS DONT EXIST, THEY CAN CREATE HOLOGRAMS OF REPTILLIANS AND GRAYS, THEY ARE THE AGENTS. THEY ARE!

>CAN YOU SEE CAN YOU SEE CAN YOU SEE?
CAN YOU SEE CAN YOU SEE CAN YOU SEE?
(2/2)

Attached: XFKurJzGuHyFpS7bGwb4s6.jpg (1920x1080, 572.55K)

BTW if he's "pleading the fifth," doesn't that imply he was involved in a crime of that ilk?

Attached: Anime question 1212.jpg (770x734, 43.2K)

yes its how they operate with their karmic systems, they wish to create scapegoats and want to be forgiven for their pedophilic crimes but they will stand before it all and once they realize it will be too late.

be a shame if a turd dropped into the toilet bowl

It warms my heart knowing they are damned to eternal torments with no escape for ever

yeah and fsb/gru are angels, true

where did i bait ? CIA has won the Cold war against the Soviet union, is constantly raiding their enemies or outright dronestriking them, however they like, they have whole Battallions of Paramilitary ready to push your shit in around the world, theyre doing as they please

now compare them to you, where did i bait ? Is it Baiting when i compare a organisation with worldwide power next to permanently online obese Virgins ?

Attached: 3xvd0v.jpg (473x493, 41.11K)

oh yes, they thought they could play a literal omnipotent being like God. Even with their time travel, temporal manipulations, multiple fucking inter-dimensional realities and mind kontrol programs they still can't stop it.

Even attempting to mind kontrol those of us who create reality in order to fit their needs. They desperately want a scapegoat and are willing to meme revelations to get it, but it won't work. THEY CAN SEE THE FUTURE, THEY CAN READ OUR THOUGHTS, BUT THEY CAN'T STOP IT.

YET THEY WONT MAN UP AND REPENT. PURE ARROGANCE.

>aliens don't exist
Holy shit....i just got BASED in here. H.G. invented them with "War of the Worlds" Read his other works like "Open Conspiracy" and you get the idea.

Attached: babyfish.jpg (260x206, 8.71K)

a quick addon, hell doesn't have to be eternal, but the most arrogant of the arrogant will make it eternal for themselves.
The ULTIMATE IRONY.