Flash

Ezra Miller, the troubled star of Warner Bros' major upcoming superhero movie, The Flash, has held secret crisis talks with bosses at the film studio who were considering scrapping the $250 million project entirely.

Miller, 29, together with his agent CAA's Scott Metzger, were both seen on the studio lot at Burbank near Los Angeles as they headed into top-level meetings with new Warner Bros. film chairs Michael De Luca and Pamela Abdy, who took over running the film division at the beginning of July.

The aim of the conversation appears to have been on how best to keep Miller 'on track' ahead of The Flash's June 23, 2023 release.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11151127/Ezra-Miller-damage-control-meeting-Warner-execs-discuss-stay-course-250M-Flash.html

Warner Bros. is reportedly keen to help Miller despite claims he groomed a Native American girl from when she was 12 - an allegation whose severity would see other stars quickly canceled.

Miller has been the subject of a number of instances over the last two years which led bosses to consider the idea of scrubbing the movie altogether, much like fellow canceled superhero film, Batgirl.

The thought of the quarter-billion dollar movie being scraped is said to have jolted him into vowing to clean-up his act, The Hollywood Reporter revealed.

Miller has had a number of arrests and has mired in controversy recently.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-27 at 11-15-23 Ezra Miller meets Warner execs for 'damage control' meeting ahead film.jpg (1380x616, 195.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ezra_Miller#Personal_life
youtu.be/R9mQ-yXtl04
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

he was raped by kikes as a kid so they’re covering for him now so he doesn’t name names

Attached: 1633208888786.jpg (1504x1177, 586.66K)

>Any Forums - Celebrity Gossip

>flash raping your child till you sleep

Attached: flash-cartoon-drawing-13.png (340x270, 56.54K)

>you owe the bank $10,000 its your problem, you owe the bank 10,000,000 and its their problem.

>Miller has had a number of arrests
99% of people manage to get through life with zero arrests

Why do people still watch movies and TV? Books are vastly more interesting. Am I missing something?

Attached: 1661579985653232.jpg (600x800, 84.1K)

Bunch of faggot kikes trying to push goyslop. Every one of these cocksucking parasites would be better for humanity with a bullet in their fucking head.

Who gives a fuck about this faggot kike bullshit?

>dailymail.co.uk

kill yourself

no everything is either gay, retarded or propaganda to demoralise people

Wrong

>t. coping nigger

>In 2018, Miller showed support for the #MeToo movement and revealed a personal experience concerning a Hollywood producer and a director, both of whom were left unnamed: "They gave me wine and I was underaged. They were like, 'Hey, want to be in our movie about gay revolution?' And I was like, 'No, you guys are monsters.
Huh, really makes you think
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ezra_Miller#Personal_life

>groomed becomes the groomer
many such cases.

Attached: 1659639621156370.jpg (3436x2520, 2.25M)

Please, shut it down WB

The wheels turns forever

Yeah it's often a bit cyclic. The guy has a long list of bad stuff to his name though, he must have some thick fucking black dirt on someone to still be getting the jobs despite all that.
> On June 16, 2022, a mother and her twelve-year-old child were granted a temporary harassment prevention order against Miller... (he) showed up at the family's house unexpectedly while wearing a bulletproof vest and brandishing a gun before "pestering" the child by "uncomfortably" touching the child's hips ... (and) arrived at the family's house dressed as a cowboy and attempted to buy the child horses.

the kid in my pic is the one from your greentext, it’s a 12 year old non-binary faggot.
Miller has said he wants to start a LGBTQ ethnostate and army.

Attached: 1636089779387.jpg (856x1160, 830.28K)

>jewllywood movies
>celebrities
>mass media website
>gossip
Just tell us you slurp semen as a sport and be done with it

>>born a boy, reach adolescence
>>your ass is wider than your shoulders.

he should have become a troon, I think his psychosis is a result of dysphoria and repression combined with being a schizo kike already.

>>am I missing something?

Yes, you're part of a tiny minority.

I know guys with masters degrees in French grammar who have never read a single French novel or book of poetry or historical memoir in French and after talking to them I concluded they never will. Women history students are just as bad.

Enjoy your books. I certainly enjoy mine. It's a bleak lonely world out there if you're a bookworm.

youtu.be/R9mQ-yXtl04

Look like female hips