Why are people supporting anyone but Beto in the Texas Governor's election...

Why are people supporting anyone but Beto in the Texas Governor's election? Beto has promised to legalize marijuana statewide. Hell he's earned this austinite's vote.

Attached: 5qgj3fgou0u11.jpg (3300x2550, 769.86K)

LEGALIZE I-oh wait I live in Colorado later virgins I'm getting high as shit

inb4 300+ replies by incels that never figured out how to get weed

Because he has full blown AIDS

>Cruz
The fat spic isn’t running for Governor

weed smokings are mostly losers in my observations in life,

>get your weed at a dispensary for a marked up price and substandard industrial farmed quality, all while forever waiving your right to legally own a firearm
no

>gib me muh soma pleaaaaseee daddy govern me harder just gimme da dude weed lmao
pathetic

Fuck weeds cringey.

What fucking loser sits around smoking that shit. Its for cunts who cant get pussy or a job. Its degenerate shit for niggers.

Im fine with the legalisation Im a lolbert. But it shouldnt be a vote winner.

Give me 1 good reason to smoke weed?

it connects you spiritually with the earth and people around you as has been evidenced by the hindu worshipers of shiva, the god of destruction, who smoke marijuana during prayer

Sneed's Feed & Seed (formerly Chuck's). Also, "Bart's Fart & Shart" doesn't make any sense because the store wasn't called "Feed & Sheed" under Sneed's ownership so stop posting it.

hindu worshippers of shiva are known to shit on the streets. is this the connection (ass to ground) to earth you are talking about?

i have a job, but i prefer hashish. smoking unrefined cannabis is for niggers

Youre an idiot. They are known for many things but the sadhus not that

I don't care. marijuana doesn't open your eyes to the spiritual, it dumbs you down enough to think it does

> WEED BRO!
> DUDE, WEED, BRO!
> WEED IS LIKE THE ONLY THING I CARE ABOUT POLITICALLY, BRO, DUDE!
> WEED, BRO!

Attached: 1263011890373.jpg (680x510, 46.67K)

It makes you lazy and complacent. Of course it is the wonder drug of the future, where these little zoomie retards couldn't even install a GFCI, nonetheless work an actual job. They don't have the heart or the skill to do anything including hold representation accountable for their actions.

Stoners are fucking worthless and tedious. Try not needing to abuse substances to get through life.

Outlaw Weed and Homosexuality. Tolerating both was a mistake.

Attached: 1657086182474.jpg (700x541, 52.59K)

Yeah, that’s totally the point. Genius

in Texas, they only worship israel

Attached: texas got a new enemy today.png (706x644, 497.02K)