Is Any Forums an Alliance or a Horde board?

Everyone knows only people who play the Horde are mentally ill trannies larping as women through female blood elves or cringe weird rapey furries.

So I sure hope you guys are Alliance chads who play chad Humans and chad Worgen and chad Kul Tirans. You get a pass if you play a chad male High Elf but only if you're a cute gay submissive slut to human cock.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 174.04K)

Wrong board faggot.
>retail
Kys.

>he doesnt play both horde and alliance to harass players on either side of the aisle depending on what you are playing as in that moment
ngmi

>Wrong board faggot.

Nop.

> Kys

Let me guess, you're a horde troon?

Fuck you OP female blood elves are hot and I'll keep playing as them.

I prefer Starcraft

I've never played that crap in my life.

I do have Horde characters but they only exists to be the cute submissive slutty gay boyfriends of my Alliance chads. Like, my human main has an Orc boyfriend. ALl of my other humans have blood elves boyfriends, etc etc.

It's not my fault hordes were made for alliance cock.

Attached: WoWScrnShot_082622_144105.jpg (1280x720, 226.09K)

playing that game is how you become beta male

You will never be a woman.

Attached: WoWScrnShot_082522_225046.jpg (1280x720, 250.53K)

>playing
you have to be 18+ to post here

I play both, all classes and specs. I rotate between them randomly depending on what I want to do in the game.

chronos 3 vanilla horde side was literally pol hosted hosted on a wow private server
in chronos 2 alliance people started saying in guild chat how it's not cool that i said some level 60 autists ganked me, because they know some autistic people and how serious that disability is.

Attached: u r guay.png (1068x758, 681.16K)

also i rolled tauren because i wanted shaman for the wolf form and they look like cute cows.

> Any Forumstard admits not to support anything and to not believe in nothing

Of course, always the same with you retards. you just jump in whatever bandwagon gets you attention you don't actually have political beliefs or anything.

Attached: WoWScrnShot_081722_180152.jpg (1280x720, 291.69K)

It's a video game bro.

Attached: 1594350168886.png (442x446, 234.46K)

BE paladin here. All other races are inferior to mine and must be purged equally.

I am. Gay rights are human rights. Wanna see my WoW character romantic sheet?
Each of my characters except for my Nightbrone, Dwarf, Blood Elf Demon Hunter and Pandaren have a boyfriend.

Attached: Gay rights.png (700x1472, 1.26M)

world of warcraft is one of the worst games ever made
ultima online, everquest, and asheron's call were all better. WoW was made by people who were so fucking casual they couldn't handle any of those games.

Your gay blood elf ass belongs to human men.

Attached: WoWScrnShot_082422_190042.jpg (1280x720, 130.49K)

I am among the ones who makes horde and alliance fight each other
*hand rubbing intesifies*

>everquest
Not even a contest. Everquest was shit by comparison. Bad design, bad art, everything about it sucked. Boring, mechanically janky, the combat system was retard -tier, wtf are you smoking.

Attached: 1560576011745.gif (200x293, 1.73M)

This game stopped being good after work, but with the last two expansions they stripped it of every bit of depth and identity and unironically turned it into a little kids game. That's who stills plays this shit. Little kids and sweaty turbonerd pedophiles.

>mysterious energy beings from beyond
>oy vey, why they have such large noses?

Attached: 1661240091879287.gif (300x300, 1.41M)

Glory to the Sin'dorei.

Attached: cheap pussy and eternal life.jpg (1428x2000, 421.87K)