Completely engulfed by technology that has irreversibly depersonalized them

>completely engulfed by technology that has irreversibly depersonalized them
>one of the lowest birthrates due to (((feminism))) and rigid and inhumane work ethics
>one of the most obedient and cucked populations on earth alongside the Chinese and South Koreans, have been willfully wearing masks in public spaces way before the covid pandemic hit
>once a noble warrior nation, now a technocratic globohomo dystopia

What the fuck happened to them? Was it the outcome of WWII and the subsequent importation of American corporative culture?

Attached: 1661589970621.jpg (1200x800, 19.17K)

Even the killed of Abe Schinzo painstakingly made a gun just to kill him instead of making a bomb. I commend his commitment.

killer*

Japan will turn things around and survive in time.

South Korea, on the other hand…

Yes, this and the Industrial Society and it's consequences

But at least, their nation has managed to stay ethnically homogenous while keeping most of their customs despite globalization

Attached: japanese traditonnal village 1.jpg (3000x2000, 799.42K)

>What the fuck happened to them? Was it the outcome of WWII and the subsequent importation of American corporative culture?
yup
the wrong side lost the war

90s broke them mentally.

Bubble economy to a mutt induced forever recession in 10 years.

>while keeping most of their customs despite globalization
I don't know about that part, according to statistics 80 to 90% of their population lives in the urban areas. What possible customs can you observe when you're surrounded only by concrete and fancy building lights? Everything just seems so superficial in their big cities, and the urbanites seem completely neutered too

>engulfed by technology
Nips are so fucking backdated in tech. you clearly don't know what the fuck goes on over there.

Attached: 1656324971682.png (1062x1834, 532.25K)

Then
>Off with their heads
Now
>Off with their heads

Absolutely no change.

PS
OP's a faggot

Yes it's horrible there, pls stay away, don't come.

>one of the lowest birthrates due to (((feminism))) and rigid and inhumane work ethics
Jewish lies and you bought it

Attached: Japanese birth rates.jpg (1083x497, 135.89K)

What the fuck are you talking about, retard? Their cities look like a literal cyberpunk movie, everyone is spending their free time either playing vidya, watching anime or making stupid tiktok clips. The socialization and male-female pairing there is almost non-existent

YWNBA Japanese

>screencap is reddit spacing
Yeah, okay

Yeah, you're going to think that living in bulger land.

>Chinese
>Hard working

Why do people keep falling for this meme?

Indeed, I should have said "culture" instead actually, and even this is porbably up to debate

I mean, when a media (anime, painting, clothe, shinto temples etc;) come from japan, you usually can see it easily because of it's particular identity/style in contrast with what we have in the west.

They'll be fine, they don't have immigration problems and if there is a demographic collapse, that'll be their only problem. Just a matter of building back up after changing laws to rid themselves of degeneracy. The rest of the world is in a much worse place.

Yeah I remember reading something a while back that said a lot of japanese boomers refuse to learn how to use technology to the point that there are a bunch of high level govt officials and company executives who cannot perform basic tasks on a pc

I thought that was South Korea?

Again, you're an oxygen-wasting retard. Compare all of Europe's major cities with most of Japan's, you'll see the stark difference. But again, you're a subhuman mutt whose country was the one that imported its soulless corporate architecture to most Asian countries in the first place, so I'm not surprised that you've never been to any actual European city to know the difference.

One of the lowest ≠ the lowest

>>once a noble warrior nation,
handful of samurai, the rest were peasants worth less than livestock.

Attached: cowmen.jpg (720x540, 55.2K)

patriotism, a strong sense of community, honoring the past and respecting the old are MUCH more prevalent in Japan then any western nation.
this has definitely helped fight off full one western faggafication.

I work in IT for a giant corporation that does billions in business. When I have to deal with 'japanese' requirements its always them wanting windows LTSC so they can stay stagnant for eons.

When we rolled out Windows 10 years ago they were the ONLY offices that kept asking for delays and would have their senior management push back on deployments and ask if they can have their own infrastructure and stay on windows 7 until 2025. Fucking hell... Roll out a new platform thats easier to use and more secure? They bitch during training. Ask them to learn a new skillset/programming language, they fucking bitch and moan and then try to say we can't move to a new platform because 'uhh... the japanese government systems won't allow us to'. (look into it find out its a lie). I can't stand them.

Bro, I forwarded your post to the emperor of japan and he's so moved he's going to make you an honorary samurai!

>flag
Your country is literally run by a bunch of psychotic feminist cult witches that are crashing your nation with no survivors

Attached: 9E5F5BCB-681D-44B9-B3CE-075D3D3553F5.png (476x422, 128.98K)

>handful of samurai
What about those who forged the sword? The guilds that recruited them? It was a lot more than just samurais in a sea of peasants.. the whole age revolved around that.. these so called "peasants" kept the story going for as long as it did, the culture was so strong that the notion of "the last samurai" is nearly perpetual, swords are still made traditionally, and weebs from the globojew empire love them.

Percentages start to mean less when population numbers are comparitively low. Everybody was a part of the life.

Barring an invasion, Japan will do just fine. Less population means more space and less competition for resources.
Then when they decide they could use more people they can start pumping out babby again.

Attached: milfeulle_vanilla_mint_babies.jpg (634x480, 60.26K)