Why does Any Forums hate Andrew Tate?

He is Any Forums incarnated but you still try to deplatform him even here on this board... what gives?
He constantly drops easily digestible redpills for the normies which is precisely why the kikes banned him on every platform.

Attached: Screenshot_20220724-140825_Instagram.jpg (1055x1065, 741.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rumble.com/v1hafpj-emergency-meeting-the-matrix-attacks..html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why do you have to do this thread every fucking day, you pickle eating faggot?

I don't even know who he is but if Pol and Twitter and Reddit and instagram hate him then he has to be EXTREMELY based.

Attached: 1637599648877.jpg (720x900, 72.81K)

>never raised the jewish question once
>redpills
kek

no chin
eCeleb grifter

>pol incarnate
>brainlet with the face of a retard
>worst hottakes in the history of mankind
you are onto something

>Why does Any Forums hate Andrew Tate?
Because he is black and too materialistic

I love Tate
rumble.com/v1hafpj-emergency-meeting-the-matrix-attacks..html

Attached: 1660950287600498.jpg (720x751, 27.65K)

Indifference is not hate

Daily reminder this is what this faggot looks like lads.

Attached: urugay faggot poster.png (214x192, 75.35K)

>much money muh dik
Wow so based

Proof?

I believe it.

why do chinese incels hate him so much?

Cope
>Most Googled man on earth
>4x World Kickboxing Champion
>Multimillionaire businessman (net worth:100,000,000 USD)
>Face of Playboy
>Hustler
>Top G
>Chess Prodigy
>One of the Smartest Men in the Modern Age
What's the color of your Bugatti?

Attached: Tate Pi.webm (480x610, 1.32M)

Attached: Boogerati-Nationalism.jpg (871x1148, 95.67K)

Attached: Boogerati-Nationalism.png (615x587, 124.53K)

Attached: Boogerati-Nationalism06.jpg (640x1138, 106.1K)

This faggot leaf sits on Any Forums 24/7 posting unflattering photos of Andrew Tate in every thread shilling Andrew Tate. Either the biggest faggot incel sour grapes lose in the world or a seething assmad tranny faggot. Lmao!

les Orgra de Romania

Attached: Boogerati-Nationalism35.jpg (480x610, 54.37K)

chinese incels really hate him, but I never heard him talking about china or chinese people. why do chinese incels hate him so much?

I saw his "show" for the first time today. Him and his Brother (I think). It's just a lame fucking GRIFT. Two half Black Brothers, one who actually weirdly looks WHITE, saying absolutely jack SHIT and flaunting their money.

Seriously, what the fuck is the point of all this? What do I, as a White Man in America, gain from this? Two fucking HALF BREEDS flexing about money and occasionally dropping the most obvious "redpills"?

Nigger wut?

And then I had to listen to them explain how "they're not Racists and can't be".....lol. Well, I am you fucking Nigger. How's that fit in to this?

Attached: Capture.png (446x442, 163.26K)

La Creatura de Luton

Attached: Boogerati-Nationalism71.jpg (480x610, 51.62K)

Attached: 1661562354571149.png (738x871, 849.91K)

Here you are lifting and sucking the nuts of another man who doesn't even care about you, and you call another guy a faggot?

Topkek. Stop shilling your eceleb nigger.

God bless you. leaf, you are doing god's work.. I can't satand taht fucking onions face

they live in Romania. they are actually half pakistani. There father worked at a bath house outside of London as a "towel boy".

Attached: Boogerati-Nationalism86.png (513x433, 177.33K)

I don't hate him. I think some of his values are correct in terms of living in more traditional roles.

What I find he lacks is true happiness. Which you don't get from money, vehicles, or a bunch of women.

Attached: Boogerati-Nationalism96.jpg (480x610, 49.16K)

I LITERALLY heard him say he was half BLACK, from his own mouth. What are you talking about?

Les Abortion De Luton

Attached: Boogerati-Nationalsim68.jpg (480x610, 52.4K)

Because Any Forums are actual 1000 kg lard faggots who never touched a woman. The idea that you have to build muscle, to work hard and to be disciplined scares the average lardass incel pol user

Good post

believe me, being a half nigger is actually better then being a pakistani ! Tate was born in a little shithole suburb of London called Luton ... look the place up. full of garbage, pakis and kebab shops. Home to UKs rape gangs. his father was literally a gay male prostitute! After being run out of Luton for being a degenerate (which is saying alot, considering thier pakis!) he now runs his grift from romania. Him and his brother were almost certainly sexually abused as children.

Attached: Boogerati-Nationalism168.jpg (480x610, 52.88K)

Why can't glowniggers stop glowing?

Any Forums incarnate? Really? How often does he rail against jews and niggers?