Russia burns down lots of gas instead of giving it for free to le wect

Russia burns down lots of gas instead of giving it for free to le wect.

Attached: IMG_20220827_113822.jpg (1080x2152, 788.21K)

LNG production for sale

It's pretty bad then, no storage so they burn it.

This is the throwing away a sandwich in front of a starving Ethiopian level of based

Next level psychological warfare. Dog bless them and their toxic fumes. They're probably going to be accused of ecological murder and be told to stop burning the gas and hand it over to make Earth greener.

Attached: 1646299887918.jpg (640x632, 59.05K)

Based russia

Should hack European TV broadcasts and show the live-stream of the flames. Make every single European households watch it from living rooms during winter season. Just imagine the heat from watching the video. Just like watching youtube of hundreds hours of lit fireplace. Wear the blankets and it's comfy
>Simultaneous global warming while Europe still freezing cold
jej

Came here to post this. You can't really turn off the gas tap. You can stall it for sure, but to restart it, its gonna cost a metric fuckton of money, and requires specific tech to do it (tech russia is now banned from). Once this thing goes off, it stays off. So no other solution but to burn it.

Is their gas? Then who cares.

>no other solution but to burn it
Why not give it for free to le wect?!!!!!!!!!

Why would they? They are in defacto war with them, and their whole plan is this winter to prove that they cant survive without russia and their gas, or that the cost would be too great for their citizens to handle it.

not my problem

Russia got the west in so much of a grip, it's hilarious.
>NOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T JUST BURN UP GAS THINK OF GLOBAL WARMING
>lol it's -50 degrees here in winter, why should we care

>global warming
Canada, Russia and Finland will become Africa and all others will die from heat.

So? It is their gas so they can do whatever they want with it.

I'm thinking this will happen as well.
Americans will flee to Alaska, Canada and Greenland in time, Euros will flee to Scandinavia first and Russia later.
I'm learning Russian now to be ahead of the curve.

bro, the dinosaurs lived in a world much hotter than we. It turns to jungle not desert.

The server farm Russia or the real Russia?

Ain't much data out of the real Russia. Not for a while...Neo.

Attached: Capture+_2022-04-29-09-23-55.png (1080x2004, 318K)

Attached: Capture+_2021-07-24-23-40-16.png (1080x2004, 302.33K)

they'd rather burn that shit than giving it to filthy libs

Enjoy your digital tomb btw...well until the gas runs out.

Good.

But the US invaded and ruined Iraq because oil was running out...

At least Russia actually sell it to their citizens rather than act like it doesn't come from there and add international shipping.
Essentially Aus pays international prices for its own gas as our traitorous govs sold our resources to their globalist faction.

Lol nigger.. are you retarded?
Oil and gas here. 10m a day burnoff is nothing.

they can store it in monero or bitcoin through proof of work.

Attached: 1632346929630.jpg (858x693, 29.6K)

>no storage
I bought a few of 0.5L propane cans for a portable kitchen and these fucks are very expensive. The profit margin is absolutely insane on those things. Then there's domestic gas heaters, gas lightning etc. They don't require anything complex, just these types of cans.

Surely there IS storage, and they search for it desperately.

oтличнo!

Yeah, gas prices are pretty good.
I only have a gas stove in my apartment and pay around 100 RUB (1.5 EUR or so) for "unlimited" gas (don't have gas counter so I pay fixed price and can burn as much as I want).